As our baby still doesn't have a name could you please suggest some boys names?!?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
Our son is called Dylan and our surname is Fellows so we need it to go with both of those names:

So far (in no particular order) we have

Jacob
Riley
Cameron
Loxley

I'm not in love with any of them but don't mind having them either (if that makes sense). Ideally we would like Joseph as a middle name, although we can be flexible on that too.

Can you suggest any others?

I really love Emmett, but I will never be able to use it as my OH has personal reservations against it. I also love Holden and Mason.

I love the name Benjamin although it is a bit popular here at the moment lol

I like tradtional names so love your Jacob and Cameron - i would have had cameron for this baby had 1 she not turned out to be a she lol and 2 my nephew wasnt already called it xkx

hi

My little boy is called Isaac Nicholas.
These are the boys names on our list

Isaac
Joshua
Oliver
Its so hard choosing names but we could just tell when hne arrived, we were set on Oliver but he just didn't look like one.
xx

oh and to add i struggled to think of boys names this time round, my first is named after 2 of his great grandads so it was an easy choice to make as it made me feel proud to be honouring them. this time round thinking of boys names was so hard because like you i was very much like i really really like them all and if anyone told me their boy was called x i would be like that is such a lovely name but did i want any of them for mine . . .nope.. so decided to go down the it means something to me route. my family are incredibly proud of their name and their welsh roots, obviously my children have my husbands surname so though ok so welsh roots it is then and came up with ellis! loved it then still love it now! think about something that really means a lot to you whether its a person or a strong connection to your side of the family, it might help you find one that you love because of the meaning behind it xkx

cameron or riley are lovely names i was goingto call my first son cameron but we decided on heyman it isnt an english name its kurdish :) no one will have same name ashim at school i doubt :)

my son is also Dylan and surname is Barraclough so need to find names that go with both them.....

so far we have...Amelia Joy for a girl but if its a boy we are struggling

we were set on Oliver but my OH has just decided to go off it! and i love it :(

we also have Archie, James, William and Thomas xxx

My sister is calling her little boy Jacob.. (she's 3weeks+3days behind me in her pregnancy lol)
and me and my OH decided on Harvey if we were having a little boy.. but we're having a girl :D xx

Edward
Alexander
Gabriel (personally LOVE that one but it sounds weird in Dutch).
Benjamin
Samuel
Jonathan
Nathan
Richard

We've had Benjamin, James, Thomas and Samuel on our shortlist :)

Other names which friends have called their boys are George, Harry, Sebastian, Finn, Calum and Seth x

loxley fellows sounds great...

i like albie and jackson x

Seth was my first choice. We went with Liam. =)

My oldest son is named Jorie

Thanks guys! I'll run these past my hubby when he gets in

I think Cameron Joseph is nice and goes with Dylan. x

I have a dylan too! my daughter is molly and my youngest is harry. We also liked samuel and thomasx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->