ASAP advice needed!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Tink.x, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Tink.x

Tink.x Guest

K i got to be fast typing this...oh wants laptop but i just been loo and got some pinky discharge on tissue (tmi) but i checked cm 5 mins later and it was like a white creamy texture...any ideas my af due 2morra or thurs. i really hoped this would be my month please dont tell me that aunt flo has arrived!?!?

Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

2. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

It could be an implantation bleed hunny

3. Tink.x

Tink.x Guest

see i thought that i had implatation cramps a couple of days after O when i was about 4/5dpo. what could them cramps have been if this "is" implantation?Could they just have been general pg cramps? and i am currently 13/14dpo, can implantation occur that late in my cycle??

4. Tink.x

Tink.x Guest

Please people, i know i am probably getting irratating but i need answers, and adive would be GREATLY appreciated! i really dont want AF and will be absolutely gutted it she came, i could cry thinking about it. Also why would i have all these symptoms if i am not pg? i mean like if AF comes soon?!?

5. Peach Blossom

Peach Blossom Mummy to Lili

The cramps and stuff could have been your uterus stretching and getting ready. Its also common to have a small bleed or spotting around the time your period was due. Impantation can happen this late in your cycle. Fx'd for you hon! :dust: :dust:

6. Tink.x

Tink.x Guest

Oh thankyou ever so much!! Means a lot to me for you to reply! I will update tomorrow or later..(HOPE IT TO BE GOOD NEWS!!) Thankyou loads!!!!!!!!

7. Charliemarina

Charliemarina expecting #4

if u test now hun u should be able to get a :bfp: if pregs let us know babes fingers X'ed for u xxxxxxxxxxx

8. Kelly9

Kelly9 Well-Known Member

Charliemarina... what does erpc stand for? Sorry to ask but curious. Good luck tink, I will be testing thursday to... I should check my cm soon... ugh

9. cami1986

cami1986 Well-Known Member

Good luck tink I hope its not :witch: and you get your :bfp:

10. sam#3

sam#3 Lactivist & Intactivist

Hope you get your bfp x

11. charlz87

charlz87 TTC Cycle #4

This happened to me last month and AF came the following day :( But it COULD be an implanation bleed too...? You will have to wait and see, fingers crossed for you.xxx

12. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

Any news today?????????????????//

13. willbamom1day

willbamom1day Truly blessed - I'm a mom

so did you get your BFP

14. Tink.x

Tink.x Guest

Well first i am still confused! This morning i had "normal" cm and about 5 hours after i woke up i went to loo and bled a little. I put a bunny in (tampax) lol and i was so busy at work i left it in for 7 hours. when i changed there was no new blood (TMI) but replaced it and had a small amount when i changed it half an hour ago. Normally when AF starts she comes first thing in morn and i have no normal cm. and i am normally heavy and use about 4 bunnies within 12 hours! Does this mean that AF came or could this just be a light bleed? Apparently you can have a light bleed when AF is due and she was due today/tomorrow?!?! Please help, really wanted this to be my month. i could cry i'm feeling so down!!