ASAP advice needed!!

T

Tink.x

K i got to be fast typing this...oh wants laptop but i just been loo and got some pinky discharge on tissue (tmi) but i checked cm 5 mins later and it was like a white creamy texture...any ideas my af due 2morra or thurs. i really hoped this would be my month please dont tell me that aunt flo has arrived!?!?

Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

It could be an implantation bleed hunny

see i thought that i had implatation cramps a couple of days after O when i was about 4/5dpo. what could them cramps have been if this "is" implantation?Could they just have been general pg cramps? and i am currently 13/14dpo, can implantation occur that late in my cycle??

Please people, i know i am probably getting irratating but i need answers, and adive would be GREATLY appreciated! i really dont want AF and will be absolutely gutted it she came, i could cry thinking about it. Also why would i have all these symptoms if i am not pg? i mean like if AF comes soon?!?

The cramps and stuff could have been your uterus stretching and getting ready. Its also common to have a small bleed or spotting around the time your period was due. Impantation can happen this late in your cycle. Fx'd for you hon! :dust: :dust:

Oh thankyou ever so much!! Means a lot to me for you to reply! I will update tomorrow or later..(HOPE IT TO BE GOOD NEWS!!) Thankyou loads!!!!!!!!

if u test now hun u should be able to get a :bfp: if pregs let us know babes fingers X'ed for u xxxxxxxxxxx

Charliemarina... what does erpc stand for? Sorry to ask but curious. Good luck tink, I will be testing thursday to... I should check my cm soon... ugh

Good luck tink I hope its not :witch: and you get your :bfp:

Hope you get your bfp x

This happened to me last month and AF came the following day :( But it COULD be an implanation bleed too...? You will have to wait and see, fingers crossed for you.xxx

Well first i am still confused! This morning i had "normal" cm and about 5 hours after i woke up i went to loo and bled a little. I put a bunny in (tampax) lol and i was so busy at work i left it in for 7 hours. when i changed there was no new blood (TMI) but replaced it and had a small amount when i changed it half an hour ago. Normally when AF starts she comes first thing in morn and i have no normal cm. and i am normally heavy and use about 4 bunnies within 12 hours! Does this mean that AF came or could this just be a light bleed? Apparently you can have a light bleed when AF is due and she was due today/tomorrow?!?! Please help, really wanted this to be my month. i could cry i'm feeling so down!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->