Asda create your own pizza?

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Really random question but does anyone know if tuna is one of the available toppings? I want a tuna pizza so bad but I tried googling and I can't find if that's even a topping that they do :(

Nope, its not :nope:

https://your.asda.com/news-and-blog...own-pizzas-here-s-a-chance-to-design-your-own

God damn Asda, that has ruined everything :growlmad:

Thanks for finding out for me though :)

No worries...

If you were in Liverpool i would recommend ottos pizza, they are great pizzas and they do tuna!!

Mmmmm pizza...no i must resist

Ah I'm about 20 minutes outside of Liverpool and I doubt OH would drive that far to get me one lol.

Will take a look at it next time I'm there though :)

They do 20 inch pizzas. Mmmmm my fave is bbq sauce, red onion, green pepper and steak

OMG I didn't even know pizzas that big existed. That's awesome haha.

If you are going asda you could always buy create your own and add the tuna before put it in the oven, wouldn't be much different to them adding it for you really

no they dont. ( I make em for a living ).

So they wont do tuna or tomatoes... but now have nachos as a topping. Figures :shrug:

I got OH to get me a plain cheese one from there with a tin of tuna to add. Impatiently waiting for him to get in lol.

Nachos? Can't imagine that's a popular topping?!

Everything's having nachos as a topping these days!

I don't like asda pizzas tbh but if you ever need a quick fix for your tuna pizza :)sick:) :haha: most takeaways do them and you can usually create your own :p easier than cooking haha!

Nacho is really random

Everything's having nachos as a topping these days!

I don't like asda pizzas tbh but if you ever need a quick fix for your tuna pizza :)sick:) :haha: most takeaways do them and you can usually create your own :p easier than cooking haha!

Hey don't knock it until you've tried it, it was sooooo yummy! :winkwink:

I got OH to get me a plain cheese one from there with a tin of tuna to add. Impatiently waiting for him to get in lol.

Nachos? Can't imagine that's a popular topping?!

its actually been pretty popular for some weird reason !

I love Asda pizza :) Although was gutted they got rid of meatballs!!

No fresh tomatoes?!
I had a pizza with tuna on it in Austria once,it wasnt horrible but wasnt amazing. Hope it was nice OP

Glad you enjoyed it Shelli but ill take your word for it :haha:

Lol okay, OH wouldn't try it either but more so cos he thinks sweetcorn is weird :wacko:

Why does he think its weird? :dohh: I'd live off sweet corn if I could haha!

Me too, it's one of my favourite foods lol. He has some weird aversion to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->