asda own eco friendly kitchen stuff

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Whos used asdas own version of eco friendly stuff? i bought some squirty spray and some washing up liquid! im not sure exacly how eco-friendly it really is but after a quick look at whats in them its mainly plant extract n stuff, and they smell really nice!!!!

I've heard they aren't as friendly as the ecover stuff, and there is something even better than ecover but I can't remember what it was called, but you would probably get it at a health food shop. We use the all the ecover stuff :)

I use ecover washing up liquid, and I make all my other cleaning products out of various concoctions of lemon juice, lime juice, white vinegar, bicarb, castile soap and essential oils. Much cheaper, eco friendly and I can happily squirt away while Isaac's around and not worry about what he might be breathing in or licking. :thumbup:

I tried all the supermarket own brands of washing up liquid and they were all useless! We do use Method multi purpose spray though, which is fantastic. Tesco have started selling it recently.

https://www.naturalcollection.com/products/method/?PCode=FSGNC15&gclid=CPvl9M-13aYCFY4f4QodkGtM1g

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->