asdas have reduced some baby stuff :) UK

cherryness

Reaction score
I found an avent microwave bottle steriliser with one bottle for 10 pound (reduced from 20) and tippee bottle steriliser (with a bottle and dummy and cleaner brush too) for 11 pound (reduced from 22 pounds) . I bought the tipee one. Also three bottles of tipee bottles were 7 pound (compare this to a box of two that was normal price for 7 pounds )

Thought I'd share my findings :) im in dunfermline fife. Dunno if the other asdas in UK may be doing a similar thing instore trying to rid stock but thought i'd holla a shout :D incase someones also in dunfermline.

I bought some bottle stuff even though im breastfeeding as it'll be good if i want to leave expressed milk for the baby if i want a night out and someone is looking after :)

cheers for the info ill pop in tomorrow 2 see if i can get any bargains x

loving asda bargains. have already got my steriliser and bottles but am always willling to go to asda for a mooch :)

hi hun! Thanks for the tip, just found a tommy tippee breast pump incl steriliser for £13 and the 3 bottles you mention for £7. Good bargains :) xx

oooh i never saw the breast pump. may have another look at other asdas to find this lol!

There was a thread on this already on here but if u 'like' nuby on facebook, then email them ur 20 wk scan pic, they send u either a breast pump or steriliser for free. No idea what they are like, but its been really popular.

Got to love a freebie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->