asdfghjkl I'm raging so bad. Actually going to punch him!

LavaPanda

Reaction score
Right, I know I should be greatful he's not run away like a pansy over the whole thing but at the same time he's not exactly sticking around. Danny's going to uni this year for a whole four years! Not only that the uni he's decided to go to IS OVER THE OTHER FUCKING SIDE OF THE COUNTRY!
I've always told him the babies not going to change that much but at the same time we're going to have to make sacrifices. I told him I wasn't bothered to begin with but now it's so real I would have thought he'd understand where I was coming from.
I mean there's a uni in the same city we live that does exactly the same course, but no that's not good enough, the other side of the country is what's best for our child. I'm so annoyed, what about me? I still have work to do, I'll still be going to college and uni- and funnily enough Ive been able to change my choice to one much closer to home! So I'll be at home, working my ass off and tired and still expected to be a mother while he'll be out having a good time, drinking not a care in the world- especially now I've discovered his best friend, who was staying to the local uni, has now decided to go with him. His friends okay, but at the same time is such a fucking ****-biscuit and Danny changes for the worst when he's arround him.
Not only that HE'S annoyed that I'm annoyed and not being 'supportive'. I'm not exactly going to be over the fucking moon am I?! He's fucking off for four years! And he was like 'oh you'll see me twice a month'. TWICE A MONTH! Oh that's just fucking fantastic then isn't it? That's a really stable way to raise our child.
And I bet when he fucking comes home he'll do jack shit as he's already admitted he's not dealing with poop. I've pretty much come to terms with the fact I'm going to be a single mother. Oh I'm so fucking thrilled.
I just want to punch him. Right in the face. I'm so fucking raged. It's not just that, there's a load of other stuff, but I'm typing with such force my fingers are burning :L

On other news baby is fine and wriggly and a little show off with no sign of downsyndrome. (s I also threw up on an Audi today- so some guy that returns to his car is having a worse day than me. ^^

Thanks for listening again broskies <3

Attachments

• 971077_10151902495864692_510772495_n.jpg
    971077_10151902495864692_510772495_n.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Definitely don't agree with him going to uni so far away when the one close-by does the same course, I don't understand why he'd want to only see his child and girlfriend twice a month :/ he can't have a family and live the single life..

I hope you resolve things soon xo

I really hope he wakes up soon and sorts things out, agree with PP, he can't have a family and live the single life. It's especially not fair on your LO seeing him so little.

Is it too late for him to switch uni? He may wise up and do things closer to home.. Sorry I'm not best at advice :dohh: :hugs:

Ugh.. sounds like he wants the best of both worlds .. single life and a girlfriend and a baby to go home to whenever he wants.. i'd be seriously pissed, and to be honest I dont think I would stand for it if I was you. My man would be told he has a choice- stay or go. And go would mean him saying goodbye to the relationship ! He cant expect to be a part time boyfriend and part time dad . Its not on for him to expect you to be ok with that ! *hugs*

i would tell him to f*ck off seriously!

it sounds like he wants the student life and then to come home to his family when he wants to, you dont have the choice to do that so either does he!
he either wants to be involved or he doesnt, i would seriously go mad if i were you!

Oh I am so pleased you girls have agreed with me. I was so worried I was just being unreasonable and expecting too much from him.

Theres definitely nothing unreasonable about that, you don't deserve the stress he must be causing you by making this choice!
You need to stand your ground and make his decision simple, You and HIS child with the sacrifice of a different uni, or he goes his separate way. Maybe he just doesn't quite realise how serious your feelings are about his choice? Because lets face it, us girls have to practically spell it out most of the time!

Hope things work out for you :hugs:

You are definitely not being unreasonable at all! What he's doing is SO unfair to you and your LO! Being a young mom going to school is hard enough, let alone a single mom going to school! I hope he comes to his senses!

Hey, I'm not a teen anymore but I was a teen mama. My daughter will be 3 in July.
I had the same thing go on, Anthony decided to move to his dads 2 hours away which doesn't seem like alot but we both didn't drive at the time. He was never around ever. It and brutal, but it was almost nicer since he was so far away it's not like he could help. Rather then him be at home and still not helping.
Anthony and I broke up when he moved there was literally no point in being together anymore. Thank god we did because now I am engaged and ttc baby 2.
As bad as some things may seem it wil get better. Trust me!

Also, if he is being like that he doesn't deserve you or your baby. If he doesn't care, why should you?

Obviously he has the right to see it, but by no means can he visit your baby twice a month and consider himself a 'good dad.'
I know in uni you have 6 months off a year, but after he bonds with the baby why would you ever want to leave? Argh, i don't get it, it's a little human that needs parents not a pet puppy!

Either way, you could do it by yourself and by the sounds of it do a good job!

I empathise so much with you, I would be mad as hell and you have every right to be! 2 years ago when me and OH were finishing sixth form and I decided to redo college, he was set on going to University in Leeds. We live in London, it was the other end of the fricking country. Plus he can be reckless and irresponsible with drink and drugs when i'm not around to keep him in check. The first time I moved to a diff college he emotionally freaked out and broke up with me.

So yea, I didn't trust him and have no idea if our then 4 year relationship would've survived that. Coincidentally he had no choice but to stay in London and he's matured a lot, become more responsible and now we are expecting a baby I'm glad we can move in together rather than him being so far away.

I know they can be stubborn but hopefully your OH will come to his senses before its too late. He can not get away with being a Dad only when it suits him, we all have to make sacrifices. I've sacrificed living in halls and having the uni life to look after our 2 dogs, family is always worth it.

You are DEFINITELY not asking too much of him!! He's the FATHER!
I had a horrible baby daddy and was a single parent for Emilia's first year. It's not so bad if you have parents or friends to help.
I'd leave his a** in the dust to be honest. You need to be relaxed and focusing on that sweet baby!!
If you need to talk, I'm here anytime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->