Ashford St Peter area

noobie

Reaction score
Hiya, Is there anyone here under the Ashford St Peters hospital area??
xx

heya, i live in this area. ive got a 5 month old lil girl x

Hi DreamComeTrue nice name! I had my booking in appoitment today and confirmed ill be giving birth at St Peters, just wondered what it was like ive had sum good feedback from friends that have been there.....but nobody in the last couple of years xx

im having my bubba in ashford! :) nice to finally meet people from my area! i like like 10 15 mins from there x

Hi DreamComeTrue nice name! I had my booking in appoitment today and confirmed ill be giving birth at St Peters, just wondered what it was like ive had sum good feedback from friends that have been there.....but nobody in the last couple of years xx

Hi Noobie I had my lo there 7 months ago & it was lovely staff was very friendly although when sent up to labour ward no one told anyone I was there so I had hour on my own in the room till my OH went and got someone but other then that I could not fault them at all..... I suffered a terrible tear but they looked after me and lo very well.... I'll defiantly go back there for my second..x

Good luck hope all goes well x

Hi Girls, it's lovely to see a local group.

Noobie- I've had both my babies at St Peters, my little boy in 2006 and my baby girl in Nov 2010 and the staff were fantastic both times.

Hi Livsmama
Thanks for the info...im on countdown now till the big day i cant wait! Ive been really impressed with the staff there so far when ive been for my GTT and one visit to the day assessment unit when my BP was a bit high! Ive also got Antenatal class booked for 13th march OH is going to use this as a practice run to the hosp. LOL
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->