Asthma?

~KACI~

Reaction score
I had asthma from when i was born i was very ill as a young child and had a nebuliser at home permantly, when i was 18 i registered at a new docs and they did a test and told me a didn't have it anymore.

Now recently i have been getting tight chests alot and i'm wondering whether its returned?? Is it even possible? Anyone know?

It's possible for it to start acting up again... I had it really bad when I was a child - same things as you with the nebulizar and what not... didn't get bothered throughout my early teens and then in the past year or so was rediagnosed with it, especially when I exercise.

It can come back ...mine went at 14 and came back with avengance when i was 19 x

Thanks guy's:(
I've just been speaking to my dad and he's told me to get my bum to the doctors, he was told by the doctor after my mum died from it that he should never under estimate asthma:(
But he also thinks it could be stress related, so i'l try and get a appointment for next week :thumbup:

Asthma is a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease of the airways in the lungs.This inflammation periodically causes the airways to narrow,producing wheezing and breath-lessness sometimes to the point where the patient gasps for air.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->