At How many weeks did you have a bump when laying down?

frangi33

Reaction score
As the title suggests at what stage of your pregnancy could you feel a solid lump in your tummy when laid flat?

Just curious! My last pregnancy is a total blank lol

At the moment when I lay down my tummy is flat (well where my uterus is lol ;) ) but when I stand it all sits forward.

At 13 weeks it started to pop up first thing in the morning and when I needed a wee. At about 16 weeks it was always popping up.

I am a FTM and noticed a definite bump around end of 15/ beginning of 16 weeks

I cant really say...I got leftover bump from my 2 year old. lol! BUT my gut looks the same just obvious now bc my uterus wont let me suck in. lol

I think around 14 weeks is when I noticed that my stomach was no longer flat when I was laying down, no matter what time of day. :)

Wow all a similar time ladies, that's good news, it means I've got a while to wait yet phew!

I bet that was a bit of a surprise one morning to wake up with a little bump hanni x

It was about 14 or 15 weeks for me. I'm very tall and have a long torso so I was surprised it surfaced so soon. I can't wait for my bump this time!

16 weeks, I think I have a picture of it somewhere, I was so excited!!

Everyone is different. For me with all my pregnancies, it's usually between 16-20 weeks when laying flat that I can see it, and feel it. Although a trained midwife or doctor can feel the uterus sooner.
It's not until 20 weeks that they measure the fundal height.

Mine was about 22 weeks but I had a small bump throughout my pregnancy it was only the last month my bump got massive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->