at last - the arrival of my water baby

Correction: it was cord traction, not manual extraction :)

Wow, thankyou for sharing your story. So beautiful! xx

what a great story!! made me tear up! x

Thanks you! Can't wait to read yours come November! :D

wow what an amazing story thank you for sharing it! i´m having a home water birth in August but im really not very clued up about it so this has helped me loads, especially thinking about checking the babies sex myself, or at least making sure that its my boyfriend that does that, i´d never even thought about those things! thank you

wow what an amazing story thank you for sharing it! i´m having a home water birth in August but im really not very clued up about it so this has helped me loads, especially thinking about checking the babies sex myself, or at least making sure that its my boyfriend that does that, i´d never even thought about those things! thank you

Thanks! This is why a plan is important, I think. You might have to be flexible on the day and wing it a bit, if you write down your preferences beforehand then you have more chance of them happening, I think... Things can be too intense/move too quickly for you to be able to make your wants clear on the actual day, and it;s not like you can just go back and re-do, ya know? ;)

Thanks! This is why a plan is important, I think. You might have to be flexible on the day and wing it a bit, if you write down your preferences beforehand then you have more chance of them happening, I think... Things can be too intense/move too quickly for you to be able to make your wants clear on the actual day, and it;s not like you can just go back and re-do, ya know? ;)

yes exactly, once those moments have passed, they´ve passed! luckily my midwife is very geared towards the more natural the better and the less intervention from her so if anything she will be more in the background and I will need to ask her for help if I need it. But I will definitley write them down in case I lose my mind a bit! :haha:

stunning thank you for sharing i am hoping for a waterbirth at home too :)

Awwh this story was great! I know its been awhile but congratulations!

Awww lovely story and you have 2 very beautiful children :) xxx

What a great story!!! Congratulations! ( although I just noticed this story is from couple of years ago) Anyway, baby is gorgeous!

That was a beautiful story! I really enjoyed reading it. I'm sorry that afterwards things went less smooth.

What a wonderful story it gives me so much hope and strength it lets me know that I will be able to do this! :thumbup:

I was touched by the story too and happy that someone brought it back up from several years ago! I needed to read this as I am planning a water birth with this one and would like to read as many positive stories as I can! I know that it is probably the hormones but the story and the pictures made me very teary eyed. :) Thanks again for sharing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->