At last!!!

mandy81

Reaction score
Sophie-louise's 1st tooth fell out today, we went for a picnic and she went to bit into a sweet and it just fell into her hand She jumped around the grass with happiness it was great, now she won't put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy cause her daddy is away and won't be back til next friday and she wants him to see it.. :)

Just wanted to share it with you ladies cause she's been waitin soo long for it to fall out. :)))

I know I already know but yay way to go Sophie xx

Thanks ladies, she has it in a little box and it has been sitting on her knee all evening god love her she is so proud of herself..:)))

:wohoo:Aww bless congrats on the tooth loss!!

My little girl is driving me mad with hers,2 of her friends at school have lost teeth and she keeps trying to wobble hers and she keeps making them sore!!B

:wohoo:Aww bless congrats on the tooth loss!!

My little girl is driving me mad with hers,2 of her friends at school have lost teeth and she keeps trying to wobble hers and she keeps making them sore!!B

I know what your going through hun sophie-louise was the same for a whole year because her friends teeth were falling out she wanted her's too, she was trying to move it, push it, pull it anything to make it loose lol. xx

Aww congrats :) Abbie's fell out a few weeks ago too, she looks so funny when she smiles lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->