at my wits end

alibaba24

Reaction score
First off I know there is so many threads like this but I just need some support/advice. I have been training my three and a half year old daughter for months. it seemed after a big struggle for about 6 weeks it "clicked" and she was consistently dry and clean for a few weeks. fast forward to now and she is having a poo accident daily. I have no idea what is going on. I have heard of toilet training regression but honestly I dont know how best to approach this. Im rewarding her for going on the toilet making a fuss of her. reminding her/taking her to toilet regularly. She has even started wetting the past week too. she seems totally unconcerned with being wet/dirty. some days shes great with peeing and will independently take herself to the toilet but pooing i have no idea . shes usually dry and clean at preschool but i think that is because she tends to go to toilet at the same time daily around dinner time. It seems no matter how much I take her to the toilet she just wont do it. then before i know it shes done it in her pants. someone please tell me it will get better :nope:

My Megan did this and it did pass quickly.

I didn't make any fuss when she had an 'accident'
I made positive fuss what she went to the toilet (words hugs etc)
I spoke to her and asked her why although no clear answer I would say you've been doing so well on the big girls toilets
I had some new knickers in her fav character for when she had nailed it (peppa at the time)

It's frustrating but I don't think abnormal, well not unknown to me anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->