At that horrible stage

Sarah369

Reaction score
I'm 15 weeks and I don't feel pregnant. All nausea has gone (which I'm grateful for) and my tiredness isn't as bad now. But I'm not feeling movements yet and no real symptoms so I'm at that horrible phase where you just don't feel properly pregnant.

My tummy has got bigger so that's a good thing. I just can't wait to get a proper bump or start feeling movement for peace of mind.

You'd think by #4 I wouldn't stress as much.

It's like being back when you first find out you're pregnant before Ms starts. You just don't feel pregnant.

Sorry for rambling. Hopefully someone understands what I mean

I'm 22 weeks and still don't feel pregnant. From the start I've had very little symptoms, almost no weight gain and just am just feeling 'it'. I basically just feel fatter with bad gas :haha:

I'm also not super excited about this pregnancy and just want it to be over already...

#4 was my hardest pregnancy by far. I've never stopped stressing through any of my pregnancies, though. I can't blame you! At least you're bound to feel movement pretty soon, I hope! I didn't feel so much as a flutter with this one until 16 weeks, then got big kicks right away.

#4 was my hardest pregnancy by far. I've never stopped stressing through any of my pregnancies, though. I can't blame you! At least you're bound to feel movement pretty soon, I hope! I didn't feel so much as a flutter with this one until 16 weeks, then got big kicks right away.

I hope so too. I'm
Hoping anytime soon. Especially as it's #4

Hopefully I'm the same as you.

How you feeling about number 5. Were crazy right? Having so many lol

I feel you! Even though I have a bump and I've felt a bit of movement I still feel a bit.. meh.... like first tri is done but, not at 20 weeks yet so in limbo until the second scan. Type thing. I think after 20 weeks it'll start going quicker (I hope)

Will you be finding out gender? Is that the next milestone/thing to look forward to?

Personally I didn't enjoy being pregnant with my first, and I'm not enjoying it now 😂I mean of course I'm excited for what it brings but... hurry up 😂

I feel you! Even though I have a bump and I've felt a bit of movement I still feel a bit.. meh.... like first tri is done but, not at 20 weeks yet so in limbo until the second scan. Type thing. I think after 20 weeks it'll start going quicker (I hope)

Will you be finding out gender? Is that the next milestone/thing to look forward to?

Personally I didn't enjoy being pregnant with my first, and I'm not enjoying it now 😂I mean of course I'm excited for what it brings but... hurry up 😂

I'm definitely counting down til 20 week scan. We're not finding out gender. Are you?

Yeah I know what you mean! I'm finding out haha I'm so impatient and we only have a small 2 bed so I wanna be prepared :) I've even booked a private scan for this weekend because... I just need something to get me through the next few weeks haha!

I like to be organised and I could really do with knowing so I can sort out rooms etc. But I just love waiting til the end and this is more than likely our last baby so gonna try and hold out.
Oo let us know how your private scan goes.

I see from your ticker my eldest is a few days apart from
Yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"