At the hospital.. *Updated, pg. 2.

DeniseX

Reaction score
Was having severe left sided pain.. got an emergency appoinment with my OB she did a pelvic exam, asked my blood type and she sent me straight to the hospital for a stat ultrasound. I'm super nervous this will end up being ectopic.. please keep me and my little bean in your thoughts or prayers. Will update soon. :nope:

Bless you both, sending you love and strength, really hoping the pain is caused by something else and bean is nessled in the right place <3

Good luck hun, fingers crossed!!! Keep us updated!

Small update; I have a gestational sac and yolk sac in my uterus. I also have free standing fluid all around my left fellopian tube. They said I coulld either be a second pregnancy that is in my tube and is too small tp visualize on ultrasound, or a cyst that ruptured.. they released me to go home with the instructions to immeidately go to the emergency room if I have more pain or any bleeding or just feel "something isn't right" they're sending the results back to my doctor and said she'll want a repeat ultrasound in the next few days to see if fluid is still there (better, worse), check the normal pregnancy. So... I'm in limbo for now and terrified. :(

Fingers crossed all is well. From what I've read a Heterotopic pregnancy (1 pregnancy in the uterus, 1 ectopic) is very very rare so statistically its more likely to be fluid from a cyst and I reckon if they were more certain it was an ectopic they wouldn't have sent you home. Sounds like they are covering their bases more than anything.

Fingers crossed doll.
I went through almost the exact same thing when I was pregnant with my son. It turned out to have been a cyst. Keep hope and positive thoughts flowing!

Thanks for the kind words everyone,, they mean a lot. So far I haven't noticed the pain much today just once really strong and a dull ache sometimes... but better than it was. I called my dr. And left a message under the "test results" answering machine asking what the next step was.. hopefully they call me back soon. If I don't hear anything in 3 days or so I'll go to the ER as instructed by the radiologist for another ultrasound to see if anything has changed. I really hope it was just a cyst.

Good luck Hun, thinking of you. The odds are on your side that it was just a cyst xxxx

Thanks, the nurse just called me; they sent out the US for a second opinion, and are confident it was just a cyst- however, I'm measuring at less than 5 weeks- just a sac and yolk sac apparently no fetal pole. My LMP was Oct. 4th, I have 34ish day cycles normally so I do ovulate later than normal. I got my positive test on Halloween (Oct, 31),it was VERY faint, so unless I was 7 dpo I should be measuring bigger? Maybe someone can help me figure out my dates better? I'm terrified now that baby isn't progressing and I should be measuring bigger than this. :/ I have a repeat US in 2 weeks to check growth. They taking blood tomorrow (friday) to check hcg levels, and again on Monday as labs are closed saturday and sunday. To see how they're rising. So it's better than hearing I have an ectopic, but still not what I wanted to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->