At work and feeling yuck

Poshie

Mummy to Boy & Girl
Reaction score
Anyone else feeling shite? I haven’t been sick, I just feel terrible. Very very tired, ill and really don’t want to be here. I even thought about going home. I may not come in tomorrow, I don't know. I'm not complaining of course (just so long as it's pg related) just sharing my experience ;)

I felt the same in the early days. and quite a few times i went home early :blush:

hope you feel a little better soon :hugs:

Yup, me too. Have felt awful at work & I asked my boss if I could work from home some days. She doesn't know the "real" reason (pregnancy) but I told her it was because of migraines. Mostly true because I do suffer from them. & she was really unsupportive until finally last week I was totally emotional and ended up crying in front of her and almost told her that I am pregnant.
Anyway, end result ---> I can work from home now up to 1 day/ week. I was really annoyed that it had to come to that for her to be supportive.

Don't know what you do, but maybe this is possible for you? Ask. The worst they can do is say no. Then you can cry & maybe you'll get what you want (and need!) :blush:

Hello kc :) I am mainly office based but do need to go out and about at times. It would technically be possible for me to work from home. I don't want my boss to know until after my 12 week scan and because I work in a mainly male environment and I've been pg before, they might guess that's I'm pg if I start asking that now. Once it's 'out in the open' though I probably will ask (we'll see how I feel) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->