Attention creative girlies

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
I want to make burp cloths/wipes/bibs etc for kyla. where do you get your fabrics from?

x

I get them from Abakhan Fabrics in Preston when I go to see my mum. I think postage is reasonable from their website too - https://www.abakhan.co.uk/

The cuddle fleece is lovely and the micro fleece is softer than the print fleece (I think that's the right way round, princessellie will know!). They don't sell terry though I don't think.

You can get some funky minkee fabrics off ebay! Its not cheap though but they are loverllyyy :D x

i get my fabric from abakhan aswell, or this little shop over the road that has a constant sale on lol, i dunno what thats called though, or there is somewhere on internet called fabricland or something, i think fabricland.co.uk, they are pretty cheap :D

x

markets are always good to, sometimes they'll do a bag of the cut offs for a good price that will probably be big enough fir wipes etc

You can but fabric from www.minkinappies.co.uk I was looking at them just last night thinking about making burp rags..muslins are sooooo dull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->