August 2012 Due Dates

Ha, kisses- I'm the same. I've been symptom spotting like crazy. :blush: It's impossible not to! Especially with menstrual cramps. After going 9 months without a period getting cramps is so noticeable, even though they are very light.

Anyone doing anything to help with labor? I'm taking EPO (one orally in the AM and one internally at night) and drinking RLT. Neither of these induce labor, they are just supposed to make labor quicker and more efficient when you actually go into labor on your own. My doctor is only giving me until Aug. 9 to have him naturally before I'm induced, not long now!

How about you? Did your doctor schedule you an induction date for if you go over your due date yet?

Nope nothing yet! But I believe he mentioned that he'll only let me go about a week. It would be nice to have SOME sort of idea though :shrug: I've been getting menstrual cramps as well!!!

I still have a while to go but its getting exciting cant believe it will be our turn soon :D

I was cramping up REALLY badly last night (felt like menstrual cramps) and I lost a piece of mucus plug! Once the plug came out, the cramping stopped. I wish I knew when this baby wanted to come, cause all the signs that I keep *symptom spotting* probably mean NOTHING! :dohh:

I've been having cramps for about a week! :( but no plug or show, nothing! I wish I would at least get a little something lol!

added you to the list :) and I made the thread a while ago..but it just kind of died:shrug:

Nope not yet....been having dull period like aches and loosing abit of blood-went to delivery the other night and they said babys head is very low and the blood could be my show but my cervix was long and closed! Off to see my midwife today, hopefully she will give me some good news :)

Poor August girls, usually someone's had their baby by now for August!
I saw mw today, she said that baby is 3/5ths engaged which is better than 2 weeks ago when baby was at the brim.

Hello fellow August mums to be. Can't believe our month starts tomorrow!

Due 18th August. Can you add me to the list please? Never seen this thread before.

Wanted to say huge congrats to all you new momma's out there and those of you reaching your due dates. I ended up having my LO on July 28th by c section, she weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.

my pregnancy was awful but she is absolutely perfect and so so worth it. :cloud9:

Wanted to say huge congrats to all you new momma's out there and those of you reaching your due dates. I ended up having my LO on July 28th by c section, she weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.

my pregnancy was awful but she is absolutely perfect and so so worth it. :cloud9:

Congratulations!!! :happydance: She looks beautiful. I can't wait to have my LO.

Due date today. Pfft. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->