August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

The 25th for me please. I have 2 test dates before then but I know I'm out this month totally missed OV:wacko: So if July isn't lucky for me I will see you all here:hugs:

Did I tell you LL Aug is my Birthday month!

no you did not. WOW may it be very lucky for you!!!

me too please!!!!
I don't know when I will be testing, but I am guessing first week in August if everything works out.
So can you please put me down for August 1st (I will let you know date changes as IVF progresses)

Thanks for doing the thread LL!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

who else is already looking forward to August testing? hehehe

are we there yet? hehehe just started my July 2ww and already losing it HAHAHA

LL we get there when we get there. ;)

lol will be joining you soon i think...ntnp at the mo but ttc in aug and sept...took 3 years for Martha so could be in for a looong wait!

well let us know Rowan and I will surely add you. Hope its not a long journey this time

LL pls could you change me to the 6th

Roll on August..not sure exactly when I will test yet but will confirm a date in the next week or so LL.

:dust: for an April baby

Well LL normally my cycles are so predictable I plan my vacation 6 months in advance around them. But alas ive decided to go and have a crazy never before seen month.

So I'm going to have to change my date but I'm not sure what to yet. Heck I might skip July testing completely and move my August up.:haha:

Milty I hope you figure out what is happening soon. Just keep me posted

Pat whenever you are ready ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"