August Lightening Bugs 51 Tester's 8 BFP's

Dannixo

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Here is the august thread. Wishing you all the best of luck. Let me know what day you'd like to be added for testing. Good luck!

August 2nd- 30mummyof1:witch:, CarlyP:witch:

August 4th- Sarahlou372:witch:, EmyDra:witch:, Melissa_M:witch:, Zeldazar

August 5th- Sunny27:witch:, Cravemyheart:witch:, maddy_dessie:witch:, xkristyx:bfp:

August 6th- Becky61:witch:, missb1979, Blairxo, dustergrl:witch:, deductivemom

August 7th- mrswhichman:witch:, fairyy:witch:, nflores77:witch:

August 8th- shterr612:bfp:, citrusfruit:bfp:, perplexed:bfp:, lesbimom

August 9th-

August 10th- aknqtpie:bfp:, gsdrn, Sharnw:bfp: TonyaG:witch:

August 11th- Dannixo:witch:, amielh, Mrs.Love:witch:

August 12th- KBcupcake, Kdear95

August 13th- Bug222:witch:, coolbabe843:witch:

August 14th- bamluby:witch:, NewMrsJones:witch:, babyvaughan:witch:, jumpingo:witch:

August 16th- crazychick31

August 17th- Baby.Love12:witch:, jjbubbles28:witch:

August 18th- mwah_xx:bfp:, alania21, RosieB1977

August 20th- babykate:bfp:

August 21st- Loobs:witch:, Left wonderin:witch:, Zakir

August 22nd- WunnaBubba

August 26th- havingmyfirst

August 28th- bluefish1980:witch:, Rachy28

August 30th- Canadabear, Emydra:witch:, dustergrl

September thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2215447-september-wishes.html#post33445343

Yay!! lol I've been waiting for it to open up, Put me down for August 7th. Maybe this cycle I will catch that eggy for my birthday :) ...24 on 08/31.

:dust: Danni :dust:

Hello Ladies! Please put me down for August 8th! This will be cycle three! Hopefully it'll be our lucky month! Yay!

Hi everyone. Can you put me down for the 8th please? AF has finally gone so will start temping soon. Good luck to you all.

Me again!

Can you please put me down for August 6th? NTNP cycle #2.

Good luck ladies! <3

just curious, when everyone gives their testing date, is that the last day of your current cycle? or the first day of the next one? or a certain number of DPO?

For me that is my expected date for being in my 2nd half of my tww. Not guaenteed what exact dpo though. But that is when I start testing lol :)

just curious, when everyone gives their testing date, is that the last day of your current cycle? or the first day of the next one? or a certain number of DPO?

I give the expected first day of my next cycle.

okay, i guess i will go with the expected CD1 of the next cycle, which is august 9th, though we all know i will never wait that long!:dohh::haha:

August 5th for me! :D I have a good feeling about this cycle already

Cravemyheart what CD are you? I'm pretty sure i'll be between 11 & 14dpo on the 5th :)

Mine is 28 DPO. I've had one 28 day cycle and one 33 day cycle, so I figure if I haven't gotten my period by 28 DPO, I will test. If I don't get a positive and continue to not get AF, I'd test maybe every other day after that.

Cravemyheart what CD are you? I'm pretty sure i'll be between 11 & 14dpo on the 5th :)

Im cd 10 (as of July 15th). I'll be 16dpo on the 5th. I usually O on CD 10. Well the last two cycles that was the way it was. So Im not sure if I should bd again tonight or not. Im predicted to o on the 19th, but Ive got cm and my cervix is open and soft. (not sure about high though)

Omg I'm so jealous haha.
Sounds like your Ov is very near! GL :)

Reporting for August Testing duty! Can you please add me for August 14th? Thank you!!

:dust: Good luck ladies!

Hi Danni I'm due on the 14th so put me down for testing then, hopefully I can switch off this month as we're going on holiday and not back until the 13th so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->