August seems to far away!

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
The transition from second to third Tri on these forums is a bit strange... Well for me anyway.

I feel a bit in limbo still... Like I don't really belong in either!

Everyone is second Tri is talking about stuff I did ages ago and here it's dominated by ladies talking about birth!

I'm neither here or there yet!

I'm so jealous of all you ladies due soon too

August needs to hurry the feck up!!

you will settle in... took me a while to get used to third tri but you will actually find this section very informative :) good luck xx

Yes I feel the same lol

Still feel like there's so much more waiting to go ! 13 weeks seems long but am sure it will pass for us quickly (fingers crossed lol)

lol I hear ya (due date July 30th). I think it took about a week for me to feel comfy in the third trimester forum XD I just felt like I wasn't meant to be here yet. I still stalk a few other forums though and offer input when needed. Glad you're here though! And Aug will be here before you know it!

I felt like this when I joined third tri, but it's gone so fast and we're yet to finish the nursery or pack my hospital bag and feel like I'm running out of time eeek!!

When's your due date? I'm in the same boat :( August 4th!

I feel exactly the same, I've been lurking over here for the past few days. Nothing in the second tri forum appplies to me anymore. August does seem a long hot summer away!

I know exactly what you mean, feel like I'm in limbo between the two but like you say everything in the second tri has been and gone but the 3rd tri seems like everyone is just about to pop and we still have ages to go. Xx

Same boat, been sneaking over here to read things as they come and go. Much more informative than second tri, now.

I also feel the same! lol....I am 25 weeks and still have 3 weeks til 3rd trimester. Due August 13th! I def feel like I fit in here more...even though a lot of people here seem to be about to have their baby, the 2nd trimester is full of people just beginning it seems like, lol. oh well, hopefully we will feel accepted here. :) I like this forum better, more details! ;)

I feel the same! It feels crazy to be moving over to 3rd tri though! I remember feeling nervous about being new in 2nd tri lol! :) it will soon be us giving out our birth stories etc, eeeekkk!!! Xx

This time in a few weeks we'll all be wanting time to slow down for us!! We won't feel prepared enough! Ha ha

I'm glad I'm not the only one :haha: But I didn't even realise I was in 3rd tri until yesterday :dohh:
Does anyone else forget exactly how far gone they are?? :blush:

I'm glad I'm not the only one :haha: But I didn't even realise I was in 3rd tri until yesterday :dohh:
Does anyone else forget exactly how far gone they are?? :blush:

Yeah & I get confused with weeks and months!

The days seems to go really slow but the weeks seem to be going quite fast if that makes sense... I seem to hit a new week really quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->