Aunt Flo is running late...

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
Hello!

I am now on day 33 of a usually regular 28-30 day cycle.

So not too extreme really...
Anyhoo, I remember I had a random 35 day cycle back in September (I'm blaming that on a smear test I had 2 weeks beforehand), and I posted on here wondering if I could be pregnant. Lo and behold, AF arrived the next day.

So, my thinking is, if I write a post now wondering if I'm pregnant, AF will arrive tomorrow and get me out of this limbo land... You see? Lol.

I'm not exactly trying to get pregnant, but I'd be thrilled if I was.

So, is anyone else overdue for their loveable aunts visit?

I'm not even sure if anyone else make sense... I'm abit tired.

I totally understand what you mean about posting in here to start up your AF. My AF is the same in the sense that if I'm a couple days late and start to wonder, taking a PG test starts my AF within HOURS. It's so crazy. So sometimes if I'm late, I will POAS just to start my damn period.

Hopefully it's a different case for you this cycle though, and no amount of posting in forums will start you AF because you are actually pG! Wishful thinking!! :)

Ha, I'm glad you see my logic! I've used this forum for a few years now and each time I post wondering if I'm pregnant, the ole aunt will show up soon after. Well, apart from once when I was actually pregnant. Lol.
Are you late for AF atm?

Good luck to you! x

I'm not late for AF... I'm in a whole different boat. Confused as heckkkkk about what's going on with my cycle right now. If you have time or care to read my thread, It's "Confused...Pos OPK 6dpo" etc. I am very lost and annoyed. :)

Please do keep us updated with your late AF !

I actually just came across your thread strangely enough!

I have zero experience with OPKs tbh... But I've read so much about women who have postive opks before they get a BFP! So stay positive!
Are you still having cramps?
They don't necessarily mean you're out this month... I had terrible cramps the month I got pregnant. Like, exactly the same as AF cramps.

It will happen for you. It took me and my OH over 3 years to get pregnant too... All tests we had came back 'normal'.
And then one month, it just happened x

I do still have cramps, be they aren't terrible. I've had about the same just kinda nagging, dull ache centered and low for almost a week. That's actually why I started testing with opks. I was noticing these weird nagging aches/cramps and figured something must be whacky with my hormones. But now I'm wishing I had never tested, because I've learned nothing useful and am having the same feelings I've had for over a week. So whatever.
Anyway, Ill be checking back here tomorrow to see if learn anything new with you!

So, as predicted, Aunt Flo arrived with many suitcases for her visit hours after I posted this thread... I knew it! I'm starting to think this forum is jinxed! Lol.
Never mind, it wasn't the right time for me to have another baby on the way. My twins are only 15 months... Imagine having 3 kids under the age if 3! I think I'll pass. Lol.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you... I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress about it all too much.
I never temped or took opks but the thought of conceiving was always on my mind.
The month I caught pregnant was the month I let it all go... OH and I went away for a break, lots of walking and relaxing... And Bam! We caught.
And seriously, we had sex once that month. ONCE! Couldn't believe it.
It will happen x

OMG sorry to hear about AF, but it's hilarious how your posting theory works. If you want a BFP stay awayyyyyy from these forums missy! LOL. Yes, you would have your hands full if you got a BFP righ now, I couldn't even imagine. Thank you for the encouragement. I wish you a clean,short,cramp-less AF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->