Aurora Avery born October 15, 2010!

Audball2108

Mommy to Aurora
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm at the hospital, and my mom brought me my laptop, and the hospital has wifi (thank goodness), so even though I'm really tired, I've decided to tell you all that Aurora Avery is here, healthy, and beautiful!

It started yesterday, October 14. At about 7pm, I started having pains. They would come about every hour, so I told my mom.
She drove me to the hospital around 10 pm. It hurt so bad and I was crying because my doctor was delivering another baby, and he's the only one I trust. At about midnight, my contractions became 12 minutes apart, and I was only 2 cm dilated.

I soon became impatient because my contractions were 10 minutes apart and I was only 3 cm dilated, and I had been at the hospital for nearly 8 hours. I asked them if I could go home because I obviously was getting nowhere, but they said my contractions were too close together to let me leave, even though I wasn't dilated much. Plus they wanted to monitor my blood sugars to make sure I wasn't going into hypoglycemia (that's when my blood sugars get too low).

Finally, my doctor finished delivering the other baby after I had been in the hospital for so long. It was 10 am, I was tired, and I was irritable.

The doctor checked me and told me I was 4 cm dialated. He decided to break my waters. After that, things started to pick up in pace. My pain got worse, and because of that I started vomiting (I do that when I'm in serious pain). I guess that's my fault though because I wanted a natural birth, which was stupid because I have a low pain tolerance. By noon I was 7 cm dilated, and my contractions were a minute apart. Finally, by about 1:15pm, I was 10 cm dilated, my contractions were 30 sec. apart, and I started pushing. This is about the time where I damned Ryan to the lowest pits of hell and used the Lord's name in vain...twice.

Anyway, Aurora Avery was born October 15 at 1:57 pm. She weighed 7 lbs, 2 oz, and measured 19 inches.

https://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1898/aurora1.png
https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3252/aurora2.png
https://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6302/aurora3.png
https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/985/aurora4.png

She has blond hair and blue eyes just like her mamma :) Although her hair is dark blond, the doctor said it will most likely lighten because both Ryan and myself have light blond hair. I'm very excited to say that she looks more like me than she does Ryan, which is good because I don't want her to have anything to do with him, the assface.

I will tell you that this was an extremely emotional experience for my family and of course, myself. I feel like I've come a long way from the time Ryan raped me to now...I'm so blessed to know that I have so much support, and Aurora is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I love her so much, and I couldn't be happier. :cloud9:

Aurora is right beside me in her little hospital crib thing, just snoozin away. I think she's just about as exhausted from the labor as I am! :haha:

She looks just like a little doll x

Awwwww she looks perfect! stunning. congrats hun!!

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl!!! xxxx

Wow! She really is absolutely gorgeous! I hope my daughter is just as beautiful. Well done x

She is so beautiful! I wish both of you happiness and luck!

Thank you guys! Your all are so wonderful to me :D

Well I am obviously still in the hospital, and they are keeping me until Monday, which is a day longer than normal because they want to monitor my blood sugars (oh joy...) but everything is going swimmingly so far. Aurora and I have been sleeping for a while and she just woke up so I'm up too.

I've decided to breastfeed. When they taught me how to do it, I though, oh god this will be impossible my boobs are so small and she'll starve!!! But she went right for the boob and latched on pretty easily. And when she was done, she fell right asleep on my belly. :baby: I love her so much :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->