Aversion to chocolates and sweets!

SRTBaby

Reaction score
I went from chocoholic to now I can't stand chocolates or any kind of sweets. I also can't stand caffeine, milk or bread! There is a part of me that is glad I can't eat bread or chocolate since those were my worst, I could eat a whole sourdough bread by myself, I could be a bread addict lol!

Christmas passed and I did not touch the desserts, it was a miracle.
I never cared much for potatoes chips and now I can't get enough.

Could have written this myself! I can actually eat it again now and have a cup of tea in the morning but I don´t crave or enjoy it like before.

I was like this in my first pregnancy.

I was sick everyday for 8 months an was worse if I went near anything sweet.

Everyone was adamant it was a boy because you apparently crave sweets if its a girl.

Well it was a GIRL.

I'm now 8 weeks pregnant with my second and again I am very sick and cant touch sweet things. In fact this pregnancy is exactly like my previous so I am quite sure we will be having another little girl :happydance:

this is what I was like with dd! Chocolate went right off the menu! i normally don't eat crisps but all i wanted was the plain salted doritos!

I was like this in my first pregnancy.

I was sick everyday for 8 months an was worse if I went near anything sweet.

Everyone was adamant it was a boy because you apparently crave sweets if its a girl.

Well it was a GIRL.

I'm now 8 weeks pregnant with my second and again I am very sick and cant touch sweet things. In fact this pregnancy is exactly like my previous so I am quite sure we will be having another little girl :happydance:

Someone told me today that she thought it was a boy. I don't remember disliking sweets and chocolates with my son.

this is what I was like with dd! Chocolate went right off the menu! i normally don't eat crisps but all i wanted was the plain salted doritos!

I have a big bag of plain/REGULAR Lays chips that i have been eating every night. My son just finished it, i am craving salty foods which is new for me.

I have a big bag of plain/REGULAR Lays chips that i have been eating every night. My son just finished it, i am craving salty foods which is new for me.

I had a girl btw! My cousin went off chocolate as well and also had a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->