Aversion to laundry detergent?

tamina800

Reaction score
I am 9 weeks along and am very, very sensitive to smells that I didn't even notice earlier!
We use Tide to wash our clothes and last night I had a 2 hour throwing up session because of some semi dry clothes in the dryer. I had to go sleep far away in the kitchen 'coz I felt the smell was following me everywhere.
I vaguely remember having such an aversion with my first pregnancy 5 years ago as well.
Can anyone recommend a fragrance-free laundry detergent that is also low on harmful chemicals?
This morning I gagged while hugging my son 'coz of the smell on his freshly laundered shirt... ugh.
On a side note - first trimester is kicking my butt. I love babies, but sincerely hate the first trimester.

Oh wow that's crazy, I love my washing powder right now:haha:

I don't know we're you live but here in the uk you can get fairy non bio which to me, doesn't smell of much at all.

^ i think fairy non boi is strong smelling haha

Im HG suffer whos had/has high nose smell going on too however im not as effected by smells as i was.
Sorry i have no idea what to recommend as hubby turned into housewife i kept away was my only option. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->