Aviator's Sperm TTC Girl

RoxyRider

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Planning for a mixed-race baby GIRL! :cloud9:

Husband and I both 27 years old
Both of us have been on girl sway supplements for 4 months
Husband in Aviation - I read from research that pilots tend to have more girls, due to effects of G force on sperms and high altitude radiation

So I have been reading and enjoying the suggestions on methods and cut-off days to try for a girl.
I understand that timing doesn't matter as much as lower sperm count and diet.
We plan to start trying next month! :kiss:

Question:
1. Abstain 7-10 days and then ONE ATTEMPT or A FEW ATTEMPTS cut off 2-3 days before O?
2. Can we continue to DTD / BD after our attempt?
3. One month after our first attempt, how do we know I'm pregnant? Should we continue to attempt in second month?
4. What are the effects of BD-ing after again without realising the egg has been fertilised prior?

Thank you very much! :thumbup:

Good luck! I know nothing about the supplements, but in terms of timing I think there are a lot of theories.

From what I've read, "x" sperm (girls) are slower then the "y" (boys), so DTD prior to ovulation is more likely to produce a girl. Once your egg is released it will only be fertilizable for less than 24 hours. Since the "y"s swim faster they can reach the egg after ovulation. Sperm can live for 2-3 days.

If you are trying for a girl, I'd DTD up to ovulation, then break a couple days, but then no need to schedule or avoid DTD until you get to your next ovulation.

Best of luck! We tried for a year before taking a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->