• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Away

Layla

Reaction score
Jase is going away tomorrow untill Monday afternoon/evening.

Even tho i know i have time and wont go in to labour this weekend i still feel really uneasy about being on my own, i dont know why tho.

Im so worried about it, i know this weekend will go so slow waiting for him to get back :(

x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope it goes quickly for you matt had to stay on the farm overnight lastnight and it was one night and I didnt know what to do I felt sooo lonely but it passed quickly thinking about it now.

Treat your self to a long bath a take away and enjoy having the TV to yourself huni :cloud9:

xx

Aww Layla, I can really empathise!
My DH works away all week, and Im worrying already how Ill manage if I go in to labour when he is at work! He works in Northampton at the minute, 4 hours away.

Make plenty if time for yourself this weekend, when the kids are in bed have a nice bubble bath, doyour legs, exfoliate and have a nice pamper. I have set aside every friday to this, (DH is home on Friday evenings about 9pm) and I always feel nice for when he gets home. I take my trashy novel in the bath with me, light the candles and really relax.

Im sure it will fly by, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"