awesome experience

laural11

Pregant!! EDD -3/2/11
Reaction score
I had the awesome privilege this morning of being able to sit with a friend for a bit while she went through early stages of labor. It was so great to see just a little bit of labor process, made me so excited. I cannot wait until it is my turn!!!:cloud9:

Very cool! I have always been really interested in the whole birth experience. I'm definitely excited for my turn too!

Last year i was a birth partner for my bff and it was the best experiance of my life. I was amazed the whole time. I can't wait to go thro it all myself :) xxx

Me too, I saw my best friend give birth and it was amazing! Bring it on lol x

I sat with my sister through two of her births up until the last stages. It was so fascinating. With the last one, we had left for a bit when things started progressing faster because we had my 9 year old sister with us and we didn't want her to see that. But we came back right on time to hear the babies first cries.

Awww thats so lovely! I love watching people give birth but i can honestly say i'm not looking forward to the next time i have to do it! Haha! I did have an awful birth though! It feels like such a privilege to see someone coming into the world, even if you only saw the beginning! xxxx

Wow how lovely. I'd love love love to be in the room when someone gives birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->