Awful blue dye..tesco rubbish but ...

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
Why would a test come up like this in 60 seconds and get darker... can't say I've seen this before, maybe just rubbish tests idk ... don't know dpo my pcos has been reeking havoc on me with prolonged bleeding etc xx

1st test 1mm
Other pictures as dyes moving and last was how it dried :/

20220108_173840.jpg 20220108_173845.jpg 20220108_174430.jpg 20220108_184037.jpg

I hate blue dye looks thin like a evap. I'd try a pink dye to to confirm. Good luck when you test again.

Can't be an evap strait away absolute rubbish tests probably lol. Can't get hold of pink dye as off to work x

Sorry Then it must be a bad test. I just ment when ever uou can grab a pink dye. Didn't have to be today.

Looks like a line to me. What dpo are you? You testing again tomorrow? Good luck!

Sorry, just saw you said you weren't sure what dpo you are.
I'd say test again tomorrow, best of luck x

I've heard awful things about tesco ones but when I've used I've never experienced what other people have, good luck on next test xx

Looks like a line to me. What dpo are you? You testing again tomorrow? Good luck!

I've only got one of the same test so will do it in the morning I haven't tested in months because of the continous bleeding so wouldn't even know what dpo etc but the bleeding just abruptly stopped and now have like deep tissue tender boobs if that makes sense that's what prompted me to test I only stopped bleeding a couple of days ago so I'm doubtful but I know with pcos you can never really tell a real period to hormone imbalance x

I've heard awful things about tesco ones but when I've used I've never experienced what other people have, good luck on next test xx
I've also heard bad stuff but never experienced this myself with tesco I've had Evaps out of time frame but not 60s it popped strait away thats what's baffled me lol xx

I've also heard bad stuff but never experienced this myself with tesco I've had Evaps out of time frame but not 60s it popped strait away thats what's baffled me lol xx

Think I'd be the same as you so baffled if it popped up in time frame I'd be inclined to say bfp but as you say it's thin and baffling xx

I think it looks like a BFP esp as it appeared quickly. I don't have much experience with those tests tho. I did use them when I was pregnant but it was for the hook effect.
I've never had problems with blue dye tests b4 they have always been stark white for me when not pregnant and lines when I am pregnant.
Hope when u test tomorrow its darker.
So sorry ure PCOS is causing havoc <3

I've been stung by these tesco tests befire defo get another test just to be sure!

Probably dud tests as usual blue dye .. can't see nothing on new one

20220110_191723.jpg 20220110_191716.jpg 20220110_191710.jpg

I feel like I see something but these are the frrr ain't they not frer if so they need more hcg for them ones good luck love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->