awful lady!!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
i was just thinking about this and thought id share...
yesterday me and amy went for lunch..any way theres a woman sat behind us her baby must have been about a month maybe more younger than charlie, he was proper screaming..anyway next thing out of her mouth is..."THIS IS WHY I DONT TAKE YOU ANYWARE BECUSE U LIKE TO SHOW MUMMY UP!!" :o i was in shock i think its disgusting...we all loose or cool but come on!!

Thats awful...some people don't think how things sound when they say it! xx

That kind of stuff really bothers me, they are babies, they cry a lot last time i checked.

Silly Bitch.

Sorry but :hissy:

V x x

:blush: I always say things like that.. Not in an angry way, I joke around!

How mean!! Babies are meant to cry. Really she only ended up showing herself up by saying that. if she said it in a nasty way... some people :dohh:

Babies cry for god sake! You should not care what people think when your baby is crying. Poor baby. x

aww poor baby , I loose my cool too but never say those things out loud I usually mumble something lol

it bugs me when people say stuff like that (and mean it, not just joking around) I was at a baby club the other week and this woman was like 'he's just not sitting up yet he's so bloody lazy' and kept (quite roughly imo) pushing him to sit up. He was about 6/7months. I felt bad for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->