Awful morning sickness

MissyX90

Pregnant with number 2
Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy and with my first from 6 weeks to 30 weeks I was I'll and almost hospitalised I'm really early and today it hit me I've been in bed with a basin from this morning so ladies any remedies or advice would be great :(

A dry cracker first thing before I get of bed or even sit up eased the nausea for me. Fortunately it's just been constant nausea for me rather than actual sickness, but I've really struggled with it x

Im being sick about 15 times a day and during the night people just dont understand saying things like oh its not that bad and it doesnt last that long in 2 days all ive ate is ginger nuts and water

Sounds like hyperemesis. All the usual remedies will not work. If you can get someone to take you to the GP I would discuss antiemetics. I see you've had it before though... praying you get better soon xxx

I second hyperemesis. I started at 6 weeks and still have issues now at 21 weeks. None of the ginger and crackers stuff worked for me. I had to get prescribed Zofran to stop from throwing up, and it didn't even work half of the time. I don't take it anymore as I'm only throwing up a couple times a week now. Hang in there! Hope you can get some relief.

Trying to get hold of my gyne now il due to fly to the uk in July im dreading it now

I was hospitalized multiple times during my pregnancy and no offence to anyone to crackers/ginger biscuits etc dont work for everyone especially with severe ms/hg! In early pregnancy I couldnt eat/drink anything except ice lollies I found this the best way to stay hydrated, cool baths also helped ease my nausea temporarily but ultimately the only way I could control it was anti nausea meds! Later in pregnancy when my symptoms eased off slightly I could tolerate potato, toast, beans and rice, this is all I remember eating lol! Hope you feel better soon I really sympathise xxx

Finally got threw to my gyne she said try no sic but I already did with no results so she's phoning threw a prescription for something else hope it works I've already lost 6 lb in less than a week

Im being sick about 15 times a day and during the night people just dont understand saying things like oh its not that bad and it doesnt last that long in 2 days all ive ate is ginger nuts and water

hi i am 10+3 with 3rd preg. I had no ms with either but at week 5-6 couldnt keep much dwn i was vomiting 6+times at vomit and every 4-5 hrs some days 2-3hours. I tried nibbling crackers an found hard too find drink tht didnt make me nasous. Thought settled this last week but vomited this morn an badly in car tues. not nice. Luckly am not stuck in my bed like you hun but i have brought up bile few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->