awful night :(

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
callum woke me up about 10:45 last night cos he was struggling to breathe, so i obv panicked, picked him up, his cheeks were purple :(

phoned nhs 24 cos wen i picked him up his breathing was alot better, they sent me to out of hours docs, he has croup again, am off work, cos been told if it dont clear in a couple of days he will b hospitalised :( hes in bed now, poor wee mite is dosed up on calpol for temperature and feeling sorry for himself :(

oh no! bless him... i hope he improves for you hun x

Aww no, poor lil man. hope he gets better soon and doesnt need to go to hospital :(

Croup is horrible, Ethan was in and out of hospital with that whe he was a baby :(

Really hope he recovers well and soon from it, its not nice atall :(

x

I also suffered really bad with this when I was little. Constantly in and out of hospital..

Hope he picks up soon for you hunni :hugs: Xx

Aww, poor little man. :hugs:That must have been really scary.

I suffer from asthma, and that's bad enough, but at least I know what it is. Must be awful for a little boy.:-(

Awwww poor Callum! - Does he have a vapouriser? - My elder sister used to suffer with Croup quite badly - Her vapouriser was a godsend!
-Hope the wee man has a better night tonight! https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/morehugs.gif

Has he picked up Yvanne?? xx

:(

That must have scared you so much hun :hugs: to you & Callum

How are things now? x

Aww hope he gets better!! Poor lil guy

Aww poor little soul :(
must have been so scary for you hun :hugs:
Hows he feeling today?

he had a temp ay nursery today :( still not 100% so gonna take him 2 docs 2mo(unless things worsen tonight)

Oh bless him.

Good luck at the doctors hun... Hopefully things wont get worse over night for him!

Xx

Any update from the doctors yet Yvanne??

Hope he is picking up for you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->