Awful nightmare!

Chel

Reaction score
OH MY GOD! My hubby woke me up because I was hyperventilating/crying in my sleep!

It was one of those awful dreams that dont seem like dreams. It was totally normal, me and my OH were in bed, Jasper in his bassinet (as it was in reality also) and then a friend came over and we were just talking about Jasper, everything was totally fine, I'm still under the impression that I'm not dreaming and then I hear a baby crying that sounds JUST like Jasper, except that Jasper is in the bassinet asleep still. So we go looking and we found a baby in a draw in Jasper's room that was horribly deformed, its face was all smooshed, and in my dream I knew that it was also my son (like Jasper's twin)... and this point my OH woke me, because I was freaking out.

OKAY so... I saw twins yesterday and I was thinking about how much fun it could be to have twins, how cute they are, and so when I got home I was looking at twins on youtube... so I went to bed thinking about twins... BUT WTF was that! What was an awful dream!

My OH immediately jumped out of bed and checked on Jasper as well, because he puts a lot of belief and meaning into dreams, I hadn't told him what it was about, but he needed to check that Jasper was okay.

I dont like nightmares!

OOh that sounds awful. :hugs: I had a nightmare last night too and felt like i must've been screamig out loud but can't have done as didn't wake hub. Mine involved Freddie Kruger, no idea why!!!

:hugs: :hugs: omg poor poor you, how horrible. i can relate, both me and my OH have horrible dreams involving maddi, so so scary :hugs: x

Oh babes, that sounds awful. I'm having tonnes at the moment - at least every other night. Mine are so real too, normally set in my housse, so when hubby finally wakes me from my screaming, I can't sleep again coz I'm too freaked. I think it is the extra stress that our body and minds are under at the moment. :hug:

God that's awful! :hugs:

I used to get night terrors, but they stopped once I got pregnant. I've only had one bad one recently when I found out someone had died in this house. With my night terrors though, I wouldn't be able to tell I was dreaming and I'd be up out of bed shouting at my OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->