Awful pain!

princess_1991

Lily and PG with Twins!
Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy and my cramps and ligament pain is excruciating already and I'm only just over 5 weeks!!

I can't cough, sneeze, move or even Rearrange myself to get comfy without being in agony!

It was never as bad as this with my daughter, did anyone else find the stretching pains worse with number 2?

Also were waiting for our scan on the 8th to find out if there's one or two babies (we had 2 eggs transferred with IVF) so does anyone know if twins would make this worse?

It's driving me potty!

I can't comment on if it is because it is baby no 2 as I am on my 2nd pregnancy and don't have as bad cramping, however with my first pregnancy with my LO I had terrible cramping which sounds exactly like you describe, I couldn't move without the cramps getting really bad. I guess every pregnancy is different and it could also be how the baby is lying and where it has implanted that is making you so uncomfortable.

I'm no expert but I'd imagine if it was twins it could be stretching to accommodate 2 babies causing all that cramping as there would need to be some extra stretching of the uterus to have plenty of room for both babies.

With my first pregnancy I found eating bananas helped as they have anti-spasmodic properties (apparently!) and are meant to be good for cramps, and it helped me.

Hope it lifts soon! x

Oooh why didnt I think of thatt! I knew bananas and marmite help with cramping as I used to suffer bad with my legs a few years back but you never seem to consider that they're the same kind of cramps :haha:

Urgh honest I have thought the same Hun this is baby #2 and ivf pregnancy too !!!

And I have had those pains that really hurt they don't cramp but are very sharp and painful when I cough, laugh get up funny !!

I have had then since 5weeks ish !!! Bloody painful but they don't stay all the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->