Awful thoughts Please help......

LOL i do yoga, i love it but it certainly doesnt help...drs for u eh!!

Hiya hun,

I can totally relate as i get these thoughts in a bad way...so bad that i had to see someone and get help.

Honestly,see your doctor and ask for help,its worth it.

I turned out i have quite a bad case of PND and severe anxiety so now im on tablets and also have some councelling a few times a week and i am feeling better and better every day!:thumbup: Iv been doing this for 3 weeks now and it had helped me so much...

Hope you start feeling better soon and feel free to pm me anytime if you get anxious/worried or even just want to talk!
and let us know how you get on:hugs:xxx

not at all huni :hugs: I fell the same all the time, diagnosed with PND a few months ago but things have gotten rather severe I have all these irrational thoughts ALL THE TIME cant sleep very anxious and nervous all the time to the point I have began picking at skin and excessvly tweezing leg hair, linging them up and inspecting them and counting, which I think is an OCD tendancy, im on waiting list for a psychiatric keyworker for weekly 1 to 1 and think ill get counselling as old childhood stuff now a MAJOR problem, I have an assessment with psychiatrist on tue which im hoping he will review my meds and at least offer some kind of anti-anxiety meds. Feel free to pm me to chat etc xx

Hi hun,just came across your post and i am on anti-anxiety meds atm and they are helping...they are called Citalopram...just incase you want to mention to your Dr. :flower:

I didnt think my issues were linked to head hair if that makes sense and DR asked If I pulled hair which I didnt at the time, my lo is a bit of a hair grabber and when he's tired he will bat his arms and try and tug you and a few times I have let him catch my fringe and have a right good tug and the sensation it quite soothing, so I have caught myself once or twice gripping hair tightly and tugging but not pulling any out as such.

My lo was really unwell last weekend (OH and I were going on hol) spent the whole weekend worrying and had the urge to grab my ponytail and cut it, I fought it tho but still played on my mind - Id been toying with the idea of going short again for a bit so yest I went to hairdressers and got a very short bob (which I love btw) but also so Id stop focussing on it.

Although its not nice things were taling about I hope it reassures you that your not alone or imagining all kind of mental illness (I know I was) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->