awkward: belly hair??

My belly is actually vile at the minuite, i'm usually a hairless person, but me and also a friend of mine whose carrying boys both have the hair problem! I dont know if theres a link but when I carried DD, I was also hairless! Just make sure you dotn shave it or wax it, you dont wanna be furry forever! lol

My belly is actually vile at the minuite, i'm usually a hairless person, but me and also a friend of mine whose carrying boys both have the hair problem! I dont know if theres a link but when I carried DD, I was also hairless! Just make sure you dotn shave it or wax it, you dont wanna be furry forever! lol

Again, this is an old wives tale. Waxing actually makes hair grow back finer over time as it damages the follicle, and shaving does not affect hair growth at all.

https://www.snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.asp

Well I wouldnt wanna chance it, would be my luck id have a disgusting hairy belly for the rest of my life, no thanks, also would you actually want to spend every few days waxing your bump, not really, bet that hurts

I would never shave my stomach, it may not make hair grow more but stubble is stubble and icky lol. Waxing does make your hair finer, it pulls it all out in one moment so it takes longer to grow back... although I wonder how pregnancy effects the growth time.

I'm about 3 weeks pregnant and only signed up for this forum yesterday and already learned so much! And may I add, terrified! But excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->