Awkward second tri transition

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Thought I would just introduce myself since it's nearly that time. It's currently that weird point in your pregnancy where you don't really feel like you belong in the first tri with the 6 weekers and don't really feel like I fit in the second tri with the 16 weekers. Lol

When I found out I was pregnant with this little bean I was actually 8 weeks pregnant. Which was a huge shock for us. We weren't actively trying. Our youngest just turned a year in April. So it was a couple weeks of coming to terms with being pregnant again!

Yet here I am. Feeling flutters and odd sensations here and there. Nauseous on occasion but no where near what it was in the first few weeks of finding out.

I'm due Christmas Eve!!

What else?

Oh yes, we are team yellow!

Hello everyone! ❤️❤️

Hello and congrztulations!!! :)

Congrats! I feel like it usually starts about a month before the transition. Im starting to feel out of place in the second tri. Im getting big and uncomfortable and feel more like third tri than second anymore. The last few weeks waiting for the transition are hard. In any case, you know you'll fit right in here in a few weeks :)

Hi, I'm in the same boat, due on December 17th :)

Hiya, due October 7th here, roll on, pregnancy is soooooo long! I'm jealous you found out at 8 weeks �� I suspected from about 2 days after dtd ��

Hello, i feel a bit weird so flit from one to another!

for the last couple weeks of in between I just go back and forth between the two trimesters lol. It's just this week I'm starting to peek at 3rd tri. Cause I'm not far away. But not quite feeling third tri yet :p

Welcome!!

I'm glad I'm not alone!!
I am happy I found out at 8 weeks! I actually surprised considering every other pregnancy I found out within days of getting knocked up!! When the test turned incredibly positive in a matter of seconds I about died! Then I realized it was darker than the control line and I thought "how pregnant am I?!??" Then I about died again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->