Azoospermia Baby

MissAma

Finally a Mom to Dara
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm sure everyone here probably read my most annoying many links but to those who in the future will read this after Googling like mad "pregnancy after azoospermia diagnosis" like I used to do: Don't despair and don't wait, SSR and ICSI are the answer, click the links in my signature for our success story and our parenting journal -also linked- has yet another link to our LLTTC journal/s to show you the journey if you have a few months to kill reading. :haha:

Aww congrats I have read your many threads, so happy for yous xx going to read your journal now xx

Thanks for sharing. My dh has Low counts with 0% morphology and we're having ivf with icsi next month. Thanks for sharing your happy story.

hello.., my hubby and i was trying to conceive since april.., then i had transvaginal ultrasound revealed that, i have polycystic right ovary, left ovary with leading follicle where as my hubby had his semenalysis.., with 2-4/hpf spermatozoa ( very low sperm count, ususally non motile.._ azoospermia)..., is there a chance for us to have a baby?..,

Hey there! I am evidently not a qualified physician buy in my layman's opinion l don't see why you wouldn't have chances through ICSI. You have a tough road ahead but nothing you'll ever do will be more rewarding and worthwhile. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->