B&BW

G

grrlmom

Any other bath & bodyworks-a-holics here?
If so, tell me your favorite fragrances, and why.

My faves are the foody fragrances, which are mostly out only around the holidays.
I love Twisted Peppermint and Vanilla Bean Noel, just because they're so yummy. There's also a gingerbread fragrance that I adore; I can't even remember the name.

I also like Sweet Pea (when I'm feeling outrageously girly) and Coconut Lime Verbena (which is surprisingly understated and sophisticated).
My current top fave of all time, though, is Sensual Amber.
OMG, this smell is sooo dirty and sexy. :lol:
My husband adores it on me, and wears it himself sometimes (it's rather unisex; it's not a distinctly feminine smell. It just smells like straight-up sex).

I also like the room sprays, and my favorite right now is probably "Winter", a limited edition fragrance which comes out only- you guessed it- in winter.
It's a rather synthetic smell, but one that nevertheless brings back happy childhood memories; it smells exactly like that canned frost that we poor Southern kids were reduced to spraying on the windows at Christmastime, because it never gets cold enough to generate real frost around here.

My most despised fragrance right now is probably Moonlight Path, which smells like stale old-lady perfume mixed with poop. Imagine you just walked into the bathroom after your grandma took a dump and then sprayed her perfume around to disguise the smell; that's Moonlight Path, right there.

I'm also hating White Citrus, which smells like a cross between dish detergent and cheap, generic lemon-lime soda pop, but my OH loves it, so I pretend I like it on him (thankfully, he only uses the bubble bath and the body wash; I think I'd have to speak up if he began dousing himself with the body spray as well).

So, fellow B&BW-a-holics: do you have a fave/ least fave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->