B-hcg only 77 at 14dpo... is that low? :(

Tristansmom

TTC #3
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just got a call re: yesterday's bloodwork, the nurse didn't really say anything other than the number was 77 and we want to make sure it's doubling and get in ASAP tomorrow....

I have no experience with this. My first baby was a total surprise and I had no GP, got my prenatal care through what essentially amounted to a medicentre and they were very hands-off (minimal bloodwork, only u/s was 20 weeks, etc etc.) Is 77 a low number? Looking at some other ladies' signatures it seems low....

Am I being crazy here?

It all depends on when you implanted but I would say they are good numbers hun. If you double it backwards every two days so 77 at 14dpo, 36ish at 12dpo, 18 at 10dpo and 9 at 8dpo then that would sound about right since implantation generally takes place between 7 and 12dpo.

As long as the numbers double within 48-72 hours you should be fine x

Mine was 10 on 14 dpo and and 620 on 20dpo. Better than mine and mine still doubled every 24 hours!

Mine was only 22 at 17 dpo.... As long as it doubles, you're good.

Thanks ladies, I feel like - this one was actually work to get to a BFP, and all of the tracking and preliminary bloodwork and then doing IUI (even though we only did it twice) I just worry easily!!

Going in for another test in three hours, hopefully it's good!! Wish me luck!

Had my first blood test today at 16dpo so I'll let you know what mine is xx

Mine was:

11 DPO: 17
13 DPO: 63
17 DPO: 557

Went for a scan at 7+4 and everything good :)

got my results for yesterdays test which I believe is 16dpo but could have been 14/15dpo and HCG levels are 88
repeat test tomorrow!
have you had your next on yet x

Had my test yesterday, 53 hours after first test - should hear back sometime this afternoon with the results (the clinic I had my IUI at is in another province so there's a delay with finding out testing results). Fingers crossed for at least 150!

Fingers crossed for 150 plus xx

I'm having my second lot done tomorrow 48 hours after first and won't get the results till Monday it'll be a long weekend!!!

Ok, blood draw was 2 days ago and clinic still hasn't called... getting really anxious now.... Gonna call them if they haven't called by 3:30 (it's 1:30 here and I get off work at 3:30).

Defo call them hope they haven't called because it's all ok xx

Mine went from the 620 to over 1300 in less than 48 hours. You'll be fine!

Just got the phone call..

14 dpo 77
16 dpo 309

Tests were 53 hours apart :) All is well!

I caved and did another digi lol
To my relief it says 2-3!!

I've read this means levels are 200+ which I'm assuming is fab knowing my levels were 88 72 hours ago!

Making me a bit more positive for results Monday!

I had hcgs done at 16dpo and they were 84 then at 18dpo they were 542 yours sound fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->