B50 Complex Vitamins and no ovulation????

Nicker

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have been reading here and it seems that B complex vitamins seem to be good to help lengthen luteal phase to give more time for implantation. I started taking b50 complex on CD4. It is now CD14 and no sign of ovulation or EWCM. Last month I ovulated day 11 or 12 (no OPK just going by symptoms)of a 24 day cycle. Two months ago my cycle was 25 days but I didn't record when I ovulated. :shrug:This month I have been using frer digital OPK since CD7 and nothing. Should I keep on the Bvits or should I quit? Is this going to mess with my CD21 bloodwork? I am starting to worry that I won't ovulate this month and that it will affect my CD21 blood work and that my FS will say sorry out of luck you shoulda thought about having a baby 10 years ago!

I started on B complex 2 months ago and had a seriously delayed ovulation, this month I stopped the vits on CD11 and ovulated CD18.

It is possible that the B complex contributed to this, but IDK for sure, there was also a major stress factor for me last month amongst other things. I think my cycle is a bit sensitive as a previous supplement had a delaying Ov effect on me too (EPO)

But a few other ladies have remarked that they get delayed Ov on B vits, so I think there is a probability that they are not suited to everyone.

On the other hand, they are good for general health and energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->