B6 for short luteal phase?

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Has anyone tried it? My LP was only 9 days last month :growlmad:

I started taking B6 at the beginning of this month, and then started taking Maca capsules about a week later. I O'd 2 days earlier in my cycle than I did last month, but I'm still waiting for AF to determine whether my LP actually lengthened.

Ever since I started taking the Maca, though, I've started gaining weight around my stomach, and since I'm a healthy weight already this is something I really don't want, esp. before (hopefully!) pregnancy. Has anyone had luck with JUST B6 to increase luteal phase length? I've read such conflicting things about whether it works that I don't know what to think :wacko:

Yeah ive heard alot of ladies just using b6 to lengthen their LP. I think its better to stick with one thing so you know which is working better for you. Try and take B6 for two or three months and if it doesn't work then you can look for other alternatives. So far i've heard good reviews about b6. GL x

I started a B-complex last cycle to try to help with my spotting... I was having 6 days of spotting before AF, even though my LP was normal. I think it helped a LOT, as this cycle, the spotting was only 3 days, and much lighter than normal. I also started acupuncture and evening primrose oil, so it's hard to say exactly what was helping, but the B-complex was specifically for the spotting, so I like to think it's that.

It's probably safe to d/c the maca and see if just the B6 helps you. If it doesn't, you can always add it back in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->