Babasling!!

L

Love Bunny

So... Matt just went and brought a Babasling :rofl:

I am assuming these are OH friendly?? He can't hack my woven wraps :haha: too complicated ! dD you think he'll be okay with this? Its not to wear out as such, just a round the house jobby :D ! It'll be here in a few days... Argh!

x

i had one and (sorry) HATED it with a passion! ...tho massive MASSIVE word of warning..be very careful, slings like that have been linked to babies suffocating cos of the nature of them....dont wanna scare you or your OH......it will probably be great when your little one is sitting up she will be fine as you cold use it for hip carries/ kangaroo etc etc :hugs: will hunt you out a few links hun

sara

xxxx

Haha don't worry! I agree! I HATE the look of them they are vile :rofl: so i bit my tongue when he gleefully showed me what he brought on ebay!! BUT! I think it'll be good for him around the house when I'm not there so he can have her with him and stuff :lol: I guess we'll see how it goes!! :D x

i think once she gets a bit older and once he gets used to it it will probably be fine but i had mine when Daisy was a teeny tiny bubba and it was a bloody nightmare!!!! but bless your OH !! soo sweet!! :D

I got given one of these and really wasn't sure about it at first. But now that I have it set up properly I love it, Ferryn spends a few hours in it everyday :thumbup: She is only 6 weeks but the way I have her in it her face is always showing so no suffocation risk.

I knooooow ^_^ !!! haha blesss it was so cute! I think he'll probably be the expert on it in the end :D I think i'll just stivk to me wraps though :haha: xxx

must admit, I hated mine. Phoenix never seemed to be comfortable in it and I was also worried about the air circulation in there as it always seemed to fold up closed...

I've actually just sold mine on ebay! :haha:

She is liking sitting up and looking around now and can hold her head up so I think he'll use it more as a pouch! I'll jus tell him to keep an eye on her if she's dozing :lol: thanks ladies!! I have to admit though they are the goddamn ugliest things I've ever seen :rofl: trust a man to go for it !! x

That's cute! OH regards the mei tai like an object that's been sent to us from the moon... he's more interested now we know it's a foolproof way of settling her but he's "scared of tripping".

I quite liked mine. I think it was better once she could sit up in it a bit more, but it really did my neck in. My own fault as I couldn't be bothered to readjust the straps to alternate which side I carried her. My mei tai blows it out of the water and DH wears it too - even the patterned side!

That's cute! OH regards the mei tai like an object that's been sent to us from the moon... he's more interested now we know it's a foolproof way of settling her but he's "scared of tripping".

thats what my OH says but once i asked what he would do if he tripped when he was carrying her in his arms and asked how he would save himself falling hilst holding on to LO he soon shut up!!LOL ...i actually have tripped up one day whilst wearing Bug .....it was horrible snowy weather and i missed a kerb:dohh: but cos she was in the sling (was the Peanut shell) i had both hands to save my fall and not drop or bash Daisy at all :thumbup:

I didn't really get on with mine when Joseph was little but once he could sit up on my hip in it I got on with it much better :D I hope your OH likes it x

I hated mine too! Ended up selling it as I never used it.

Hope your OH gets on with it!

I was give one very similar to a babasling (a premaxx) and I hated it, Halen looked squished and suffocated and it KILLED my shoulder. I can't even wear him on my hip now its just not supportive enough :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->