• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babies André and Alejandro, born April 12th, 2013

B

BabyBumpinIt

I'm a mother to two identical twin boys, and today marks what would've been week 40. If anyone remembers me, yay! If not, here's my life story thus far.

At 16, my mom tampered with birth control to get me pregnant. We fought over it, I got pregnant. At 5 and a half months, I lost my first son. He was supposed to be named Eddie... I was distraught and then evicted. I lived with my cousin, Vinnie, for a few weeks in September shortly after. I had a fling with Vinnie's girlfriend's brother and fell pregnant... again. I came back home to Portland to tell my mom and she took me back in, hoping for a grandson. When I finally got the nerve to tell her a few hours later it was twins, she was shocked again.

I decided not to learn the gender of my babies for a while back in January to around March. But I broke down and got informed they were boys. Identical boys!! My mom and I have sought counseling and she apologized profusely for something. It turns out my mom had bought condoms for my dad to use so she herself could have another child. My mom is 41, I am now 17. She wanted another child besides me and my brother because she had had 3 miscarriages after us when we were young, explaining my sudden loss at 5 mos. My dad didn't want more, and used condoms specifically for that reason. They recently separated but are now living together again, in our family home.

We get along better than ever before. My baby daddy, Carlos, and I do not talk much. He sends me about $200 every month and a half to two months. Enough to get by with formula and diaper wipes. My mom and dad buy diapers only, and that was our agreement. Luckily, my sons are nearly a month old and healthy. Around this time last year, I had discovered I was expecting. It's been a long way. I'm smitten with my boys, and actually still hiding their birth from many. I'm homeschooled after a major rumor that my mother abused me broke at the beginning of the school year. I never returned to that place again. My old friend haven't spoken to me since December, and I don't go out much anymore. The only friend of mine that knows has been sworn to secrecy and only informed her mom.

Lately, my life has been hectic. André sleeps like a mad man and Alejandro just wants to be held. I gave them both A names because my parents both have A names, Alexis and Audrey. My brother helps out a lot too, watching the twins while I do laundry, clean house and finish schoolwork. I'm blessed with twin babies and also very much so helped out. I thank my mom for being here for me... For everything. Even after the messed up deed she had done. But we fixed our issues and my dad and her renewed their vows. My mom still goes to therapy to get over her obsessions with a baby and the nightmares she still gets having been a bad mom to me for those short months. Vinnie and his girlfriend broke up, by the way, and he moved down here to live with my aunt and uncle while he goes back to college. My entire family supports my brave decision to keep my sons after so much torture this last year... I'm proud of myself for all of it. I really, really am. I am truly blessed :twinboys: :dust:

Congratulations hun!! you've conquered a lot! Your twins boys must be proud and happy to have such a brave, confident and wonderful mom:) they sound precious :)

Congratulations honey, that's quite a hurdle of a life you've had the past year :flower:

Wow how admirable :) You should be proud of yourself, and know your boys are lucky to have you as their mum :) Congrats :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->