Babies arrived!

akcher

Mom to twins!
Reaction score
My babies arrived on Sunday night. They were 34+5 weeks. My water broke at 4am. We tried to do a vaginal delivery. The boy was not handling the contractions well. His hb was dropping with each contraction. So after 14 hours of labor we decided to do a c-section. Alexander arrived first at 9pm weighing 5lb 2oz. Madeline followed at 9:03pm weighing 4lb 5oz. Both babies are doing great. They are breathing by themselves. Both still needs feeding tubes because they get tired to fast. Will post pics when I get home.

Oh, I am so happy to hear that they are doing well! Amazing!!! How long do you think they will have to be in? Are they bottle feeding at all? Are you able to put them to breast at all?? Sorry for all the questions...I am curious!

congratulations and welcome to twin world!

its great!

all the best

xxx

Congrats!!!!! (can't resist sneaking in to this forum ever so now and again) Can't wait to see a pic. You must be on cloud 9 right now

They are only feeding with the tube currently. My milk has not come in yet but I'm pumping every 2-3 hours. I also don't have any colostrum either. Hopfully I can breast feed them soon. For being born that early they are doing quite well. They are estimating 2-3 week stay at NICU.

YAY!! :dance: So happy for you! Glad that they are doing so wonderfully!! Can't wait to see pics!! Rest up as much as you can!!!

Awww:cloud9: congrats hun, I am so happy to read that you and the babies are all doing well.
Look forward to pics:hugs:

yayayayyyyayyayaay CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got chills! I'm so excited for you and so glad to hear they are doing well!! I CAN'T WAIT to see pictures!!!!! Welcome to multiple motherhood. It's great!

Congratulations - sooo glad to hear they both arrived safely!! xxx

Thanks everyone :) I just came back from some skin to skin with them. I can't wait to start breastfeeding. Hopefully the milk will be coming in soon.

congratulations hun. glad they are safe and well :flower:

Congratulations - that's fantastic news! Sound's very similar to how mine was (execpt I had to go straight for c-section because Tilly was breech)... because they had no problems breathing all we had to do was establish their feeding and then we could go... we were only in for a week!

Beautiful names too!

Huge congratulations! So pleased to hear they are doing well. Take care xxxxxxxx

Congratulations! Hope you are all doing well :baby::baby: xx

awww massive congrats :happydance::hugs:

Can't wait to see the piccies!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back