Babies nursery?

littlelady

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity by what week of pregnancy do you ladies have the nursery complete by as im 29 weeks 2 days and we havent even started it yet or even got the stuff to decorate yet :(

I won't have mine ready until i'm about 7-8 months.. Depends on when we get our own house(hopefully in Nov).. :( I don't think there needs to be a big stressful rush since the baby will probably end up sleeping in your room for the first while. So I wouldn't worry about it you're still early :) I'd say it would probably be best though to have it done before 36 weeks if you're worried...

Oh I'm totally the same, we haven't done anything yet, we've talked about it, and we've borrowed a car seat, but that's it!

Charlie was in with us until we moved house as we only had 2 bedrooms in the flat, so he didn't get his nursery until he was almost 8 months old. There is no real rush hun, although I can understand why you want to do it.:hugs:

We have most of the stuff, but it's all just piled into the sprog's room atm. I figure the sprog won't be in it's own room until it's about toddler age and a lot of the stuff like the crib and moses basket won't stay in there. It's neat though because we need somewhere to put the stuff for the homebirth.

I had my nursery decorated and all furniture made up by 20 weeks, jut left clothes and bedding etc until the month before.

Cx

We had an area in our bedroom - now its all packed up to move lol I'm really pleased we are moving & have a baby room. :yipee: We have nearly everything for it but nothing OTT when we get our own place (buy) I will defo invest more money into her room :D

yer we have got all the nursery finished its all the small bits i havent got like nappies and bottles and that ,havent even got my hospital bag ready yet and im 36 weeks friday xx

hmmmm sounds ok its just nice to have it done as probably wont have time once baby is born lol :)

I think we will probably hold it off as long as possible, lol. We have some rearranging to do now that we are expecting. I'm having a hard time passing the baby stuff when at Target because I want to buy everything of course!

I am going to start buying my baby bits and pieces as soon as I have had my next scan, which wil be on the 30th of October, although my mother in law has already bought us our pram back in the UK, and I have already decided on the cot and moses basket and the nursery decor.

Infact... I really should start writing a list.

ya i;ve got mostly everything but my room's one giant mess because i keep rearranging it to see how i can fit baby stuff in with our stuff ---had to buy two extra closets just for baby clothes and necessities -----and currently considering the zanzibar crib comforter set ---but not laying out the bedding until later like 36 weeks but everything else is pretty much where its going to be

Ours still isn't finished and the poor mites have been in there for weeks. There are toys and books all over the floor!

ive just put the cot in my room for now and all babies stuff is plonked in there till i get chance to sort the bedrooms out and make space and get new cupboards etc

Bethanie doesn't have her own room and shes almost 10 months so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Don't know about you, but I think id rather her be with us up until her first year.

I know what you mean though, I feel I missed out not being able to make her a cute little nursery. As said above, if you do really want to do it.. 36 weeks is a good time to have it done by.

We started doing our nursery before I was pregnant so when we were trying!! We had it all kitted out and ready for baby at 20 weeks :hugs:

We started doing our nursery before I was pregnant so when we were trying!! We had it all kitted out and ready for baby at 20 weeks :hugs:

Our nursery should be ready soon as well, and I am only about 23 weeks LOL:dohh:

I'd have been scared to do that whist TTC I can't imagine never getting the family we tried for and having a nursery to face.

x

I'd have been scared to do that whist TTC I can't imagine never getting the family we tried for and having a nursery to face.

x

Ide be the same actually, im scared now to do it but im doin it end of this month!
xx

x

i agree --- as this is my first and we were trying for like 8-9 months i was starting to fear that we couldnt so having a nursery to look at would of made it that much worse---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->