Babies that were due in may 2012

anti

Reaction score
So this is a thread for all the ladies that were due in may 2012. It was great to have you all through pregnancy so would be nice to talk about our babies here.

9 April

dizz - Erin

23 April

Sarachka - Elina

27 April

Wavescrash - Hannah Grace

1 May

Sunshineray7 - Finlay
starstarstar - Eva
zephyr - Max & Aria

2 May

Kwood - Samuel James
Lief - Nito

5 May

KendraNoell - Jackson Lynch
future_numan - Harrison Cash

7 May

bumpin2012 - Gabriel James

9 May

yazzy - Lola Mae

10 May

baby_mama87 - Theo
whispernikki - Aimee
NewlyMarried - George

11 May

Jennifurball - Scarlett
amanda111308 - Gregory

16 May

Mrs_T - Lily May
mrsof - Chloe Vivian

17 May

Anti - Ashlynn Ann
YoungNImum - Rosalie Victoria

18 May

Geegees - Madalyn
Tigerlilyb - Élise

19 May

TxMom2Be - Gemma Caroline

21 May

jade1991 - Millie

24 May

Twinks - Archie Luca
rjsmam - Eva Mairi
RaRalalala - Lexi

26 May

stacey3690 - Lilly-rose

27 May

aimee-lou - Edward Stewart
ClairAye - Jason
Vicky1982 - Georgia Skye

28 May

HappyAngel - Abigail Rose

30 May

luci and bump - Evelyn Frankie

31 May

Pink_Pixie - Dexter Fry

1 June

JessPape - Vanessa Maria

2 June

ilysilly - Zoe

3 June

KittyVentura - Amelia Rose

4 June

Scamp - Imogen Lily Rose

Hi Anti, thanks for setting up this thread, I wanted to reply so I can start tracking it. Hope everything is well with you and LO and you tt appointment isn't too bad today.

Congratulations both on your babies, our little man was born on 1st May weighing 7lb 11oz and he's doing really well xx

Congratulations ladies :flower: Our LO was due on 19th May but arrived on the 31st... Bless him:cloud9:

Thanks kwood!

And congrats to the other girls. Nice to have you here!! Glad to hear your babies are all well.

Hi everyone! Congrats to you all! Our little lady was a yellow bump due on 24th, she arrived on 16th May! We called her Lily May.

Anti, Lily was tongue tied and had it snipped. If it's any reassurance the snip really didn't seem to hurt her- she cried when they did it, then as soon as I cuddled her afterwards she stopped crying!

Hi :wave:

Edward was born 27th May (eventually lol)

Hello.

Was due May 25th but Amelia Rose made us wait til June 3rd to meet her. She is perfection though so I will let her off :haha: xx

Hello.

Was due May 25th but Amelia Rose made us wait til June 3rd to meet her. She is perfection though so I will let her off :haha: xx

Cngratulations on your little girl hun xxx - it's a lady's prerogative to make everyone wait! lol My boy was just lazy! lol

Commenting so I get notifications :)

Hannah was due May 10th but decided that April 27th was a better birthday.

She was born weighing 6lbs 5oz and at almost 7 weeks old she already is up to 10lbs 4oz. She was diagnosed with reflux (taking Prevacid daily) and colic. Because of that (at least it played a part...) I've been diagnosed with PPD/PND and just started taking Zoloft. Hoping this thread is as active (as it can be since we're all pretty occupied with the little ones) as the May 2012 pregnancy thread :)

Had our 6 week check today (can't believe he is already 6 weeks old). Everything is great and I have a growing boy on my hands, he has gone from the 25th % to 75 % in weight and he is 75 % in height, Doc said he was just catching up on weight to match his height. She was very happy with him so far so I'm a happy mummy too.

Hi everyone and congrats to you all!

I was due may 22nd but Theo decided to come earlier on may 10th! He is amazing and feels like he's been here forever! How's everyone doing? I'm starting to cope quiet well with sleep deprevation now :haha::sleep:

Xxx

Madalyn was due 11th, arrived on 18th. :)

Hiya! Chloe was due on 3rd May, but didn't arrive until the 16th! :)

Aww nice to see some old faces :D

Millie decided to come on my due date! 21st may. Waters broke at 7pm on 20th, she was born 21:12 on 21st... (all 21's, weird :haha:)

Would be nice to see pics of everyones LO's :)

Millie is 3 weeks old now.. Heres a few pics :D (first 3 from a photoshoot we had when she was 12 days with me OH millie and OH's little boy... the other 2 are now at 3 weeks :) )

Hope everyone is doing well, so nice to see you all again!!

Attachments

• 5-resized.jpg
    5-resized.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 16-resized.jpg
    16-resized.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 19-resized.jpg
    19-resized.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
  • baby girl.jpg
    baby girl.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
  • mills.jpg
    mills.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
Jason was due on the 26th and arrived on the 27th May :D

Scarlett was born on 11th, at 7.35am weighing 7lb 10oz. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->