Baby#1 TTC ....can u be my buddy

miracleworker

Reaction score
Hi
I am turning 25 this yrs and i just got married on dec last year. I was told to hv PCOS lasy year and i have been trying to gt BFP for four month but seriously 2 months. It can be frustrating am looking for someone to e can share our journey. Xoxo

Hello! You are welcome to join my buddy thread with Mrsrose168. Our thread is labeled "32 yo with irregular cycles ttc#1". If you come over, please give us a mini bio/introduction. We only have 3 pages of conversation so it won't be too hard for you to catch up.

Hope to see you there!

hello,thank you for the response....let me check it
be blessed

Hi
I am turning 25 this yrs and i just got married on dec last year. I was told to hv PCOS lasy year and i have been trying to gt BFP for four month but seriously 2 months. It can be frustrating am looking for someone to e can share our journey. Xoxo

Hello my name is Annie and I am 25 will be 26 this year. I have been ttc for 4 years with no luck. would love to have you as a ttc buddy in this journey, all of my previous ttc buddies have gone on to get teir bfp so in need of a buddy.

hello Annie thank you for joining me...i believe your miracle is going to happen i love your spirit of not giving up. I can use that in this journey....
what have u been doing in ur journey so far?

hello Annie thank you for joining me...i believe your miracle is going to happen i love your spirit of not giving up. I can use that in this journey....
what have u been doing in ur journey so far?
Glad to join. So far we have tried everything you can think of other than going for testing. We have just started that process 4 years of being stubborn we both finally caved. We both went and had physicals done and my hubby was told he's on the low side of normal testosterone wise and is being refered to an endocrinologist for it and to have his swimmers checked. after that its back to the OBGYN for me to be tested (they wont do anything for me till my hubbys SA comes back). So as of right now im on cd 4 and waiting on a referal for my hubby. thinking of trying temping again but it's kind of hard to do cuz my sleep patterns are screwy. well enough of my rambling what all have you tried so far?:flower:

Hello ladies :)
Mind if I join?

New here as well I'm 24, will be 25 soon. New on this journey but hoping for the best! Second month trying and just catching up on all the terms myself!

Hello ladies :)
Mind if I join?

New here as well I'm 24, will be 25 soon. New on this journey but hoping for the best! Second month trying and just catching up on all the terms myself!

Hi and Welcome :flower: Here if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->