Baby #11 is here

M

mumofthecrew

Hi I haven't been a member for long on here. I was due September 8th but knew I was being induced on August 8th due to my history. However, on July 25th my little boy, Leo Thomas, was born at 1:43am.

I started having regular contractions from about 11pm onwards and knew it was more than just braxton hicks so my husband drove me to hospital

Within minutes of arriving at the hospital my waters broke (in the reception area!) and my little man arrived at 1:43am. My fastest birth - approximately 3 hours from start to finish.

Because he was born 7 weeks early he was taken to SCBU. He is still there now but doing really well. He is doing much better than my twins who were born at 31 weeks. The doctors reckon he'll be home in 2 weeks which is wonderful news.

I have also had twins at 31 weeks but sadly after 3 weeks one of them passed away :(. Also I have given birth at 36 weeks and 35 weeks in the past so I seem to be a pro at preemies! Luckily my baby born at 36 weeks did great and was home within 2 days. The 35 weeks were twins and they stayed in for 8 days.

Congratulations. I hope Leo ishome with you soon

Congrats! July 25th is a great Birthday, hope he is home soon.

how far preg was you when you had him? hope he comes home soon healthy and well! much love sweetie x

Congrats!!! So you have had 2 sets of twins?! how many boys vs girls?! do you plan on more? Your one pro momma! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->