Baby #2 after losing my little girl

lilegg2014

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got my bfp on the 14th and im around 5 weeks pregnant. Im hoping for a sticky bean because I lost my little girl 4 years ago at 18 weeks gestation due to Turner Syndrome. Im so desperate to become the mum I never got to be! Anyone else in the same boat?

No, not now, and my situation was a bit different, but I had an earlier loss and now have my lovely girl, and I am sure you will too :cloud9: Just wanted to say congratulations and good luck :flower:

No, not now, and my situation was a bit different, but I had an earlier loss and now have my lovely girl, and I am sure you will too :cloud9: Just wanted to say congratulations and good luck :flower:

I am hoping soo, everything seems fine atm :) Bet you were over the moon when your lil girl arrived! I know I will be when I hold my bundle of joy! And thank you O:)

I'm so sorry for you're loss of you're little girl.. ill be praying for you and this baby!!! <3

So sorry for your loss hun. This is my 5th pregnancy. We lost our first son in 2009 at 25 weeks gestation, he was stillborn then had our daughter Millicent in 2010, our rainbow baby. Since January last year I've had 2 mcs. Really nervous and hope this is it. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xx

So sorry for your loss hun. This is my 5th pregnancy. We lost our first son in 2009 at 25 weeks gestation, he was stillborn then had our daughter Millicent in 2010, our rainbow baby. Since January last year I've had 2 mcs. Really nervous and hope this is it. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy xx

Awwh hun, that is terrible. I really hope that this pregnancy goes well for you.. Ive only lost my lil girl but haven't mc. Even that hurt so cant imagine the stress you have been through. Lots of baby dust coming your way xxx

Good luck! I'm sure things will turn out fine. I had a 15 week loss to Turners Syndrome, and went on to have my beautiful DD. She was so worth the wait, and heartache it took to get her, and it will be the same for you with this little one x

Good luck! I'm sure things will turn out fine. I had a 15 week loss to Turners Syndrome, and went on to have my beautiful DD. She was so worth the wait, and heartache it took to get her, and it will be the same for you with this little one x

Thank you :) Im just tryna keep positive cause don't want the little one feeling my stress! This is the start of my life for me.. I have always wanted to be a mummy :)

So sorry for all your losses and congratulations OP on your BFP.

I lost our daughter at 20 weeks in Oct last year. Found out 2 days ago that I am pregnant again with our rainbow .... so extremely nervous (well terrified to be honest) that something may happen to this little bean, but also so excited that it may all be ok this time. Trying very hard to stay positive and each day that passes is another day down.

GL to you for this pregnancy hun!
xxx

So sorry for all your losses and congratulations OP on your BFP.

I lost our daughter at 20 weeks in Oct last year. Found out 2 days ago that I am pregnant again with our rainbow .... so extremely nervous (well terrified to be honest) that something may happen to this little bean, but also so excited that it may all be ok this time. Trying very hard to stay positive and each day that passes is another day down.

GL to you for this pregnancy hun!
xxx

I get what you mean, being scared and excited. Irll feel better once ive had the scan and seen that everything is okay. It was at my 12 week scan that I found out my daughter had something wrong with her. I had a CVS as she had signs of a chromosomal disorder. Turned out it was Turners... They said the chances of it happening again is very unlikely :/ but the chance is still there. Anyway im sure all of our beans will be okay :D sending lots of luck your way hun xxx

Congratulations and a happy and healthy pregnancy to you mama. I lost my first after 12 week scan showed Acrania (absent top and back of skull), it's basically spina bifida but at the very top.

I now have a healthy 3 year old but scans will never be the same again.

Holding your hand all the way :kiss:

I have not experienced a second tri loss or had a stillborn, but my heart goes out to those of you who have...I've had two early losses. I cannot imagine losing a child later in pregnancy, or during childbirth. I definitely admire the strength of those of you who are brave enough to try again...

Best of luck in all of your pregnancies, and I pray that these are indeed your rainbow babies.

I have not experienced a second tri loss or had a stillborn, but my heart goes out to those of you who have...I've had two early losses. I cannot imagine losing a child later in pregnancy, or during childbirth. I definitely admire the strength of those of you who are brave enough to try again...

Best of luck in all of your pregnancies, and I pray that these are indeed your rainbow babies.

I was 14 when I gave birth to my angel... I got to meet her but it wasnt a very nice experience as you can imagine. I wasnt even supposed to be able to get pregnant because I was on the pill and I was put on anti biotics which was thought to counteract my pill.. I didnt find out til I was 7 weeks. I wasnt even trying for this one, it jus happened. Im frightened to death but im tryna remain positive. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->