Baby 2, as much 'growing' pains

a_c

mummy to one
Reaction score
I'm pregnsnt with my second. I'm only 5w3d but not feeling huge amounts of stretching growing in abdomen as I did with my daughter. My boobs are super sore, I've got back ache & I do have a dull abdomen ache and a few twinges but just not as much as last time. Anyone else similar? I'm getting a lovely stronger by the day bfp so confident in that at least?!!

I'm pregnant with my second too and I swear the stretching pains are worse this time around. Definitely normal though!

Im also pregnant with my second baby and think the stretching pains are a lot worse this time round..its about the only sign I have im pregnant no sickness sore boobs tiredness nothing...very strange feeling so good.

Im also pregnant with my second baby and think the stretching pains are a lot worse this time round..its about the only sign I have im pregnant no sickness sore boobs tiredness nothing...very strange feeling so good.

This is me exactly!

X

I'm the same pregnant with no2 and hardly any stretching pains, then again ds is only 4 month old so I bet things didn't go back fully in the first place xxx

Im having my third bit I foubd more growing pains with my second then my first and more with this one then my last

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->